Manchester United

Maradona37

Indeed 5th to 8th so if finish 5th they are in the predicted range and prediction is correct.

Very basic stuff.
Yes and it's also correct if they finish 8th.

You are taking my upper maximum as the prediction.

Now you can say 5th to 8th is hedging bets, but when making predictions in a 20 team league table, it's better to do it in a section or segment of three or four.

JamDav1982

No it was a shite point, it's only good in your tiny mind, because you didn't understand that yes - everyone makes mistakes - but the United board and your clueless mates make far more than Pep. That's why pep wins everything, United are a joke, and your mates manage in the highland league.

And who's coming out with personal attacks now?

Jammy rattled.
It was brilliant patter and relevant point.

Aye rattled... weasel or stoater.

JamDav1982

Yes and it's also correct if they finish 8th.

You are taking my upper maximum as the prediction.

Now you can say 5th to 8th is hedging bets, but when making predictions in a 20 team league table, it's better to do it in a section or segment of three or four.

Yes it would be... catching up.

That is why it is such a lame prediction.

If they finish 5th to 8th then correct...top stuff.

Maradona37

Yes it would be... catching up.

That is why it is such a lame prediction.

If they finish 5th to 8th then correct...top stuff.
That's the point of a league table. You don't just pick out one position for a mid-table or upper mid-table team. United have a range of places they coukd finish. In my view 5th to 8th or 9th.

Maybe you'll be right and if everything clicks they'll finish fourth. Not impossible but unlikely I'd suggest.

JamDav1982

It was a dogshit point as you don't understand your mates and United make far more mistakes than Pep. That's why they're nobodies and he's the greatest coach ever.
No it was good point well made.

Respect opinions you want to and for reasons want to.

Cant get any more simple and opinion of folk messaging you? Not a jot.

JamDav1982

That's the point of a league table. You don't just pick out one position for a mid-table or upper mid-table team. United have a range of places they coukd finish. In my view 5th to 8th or 9th.

Maybe you'll be right and if everything clicks they'll finish fourth. Not impossible but unlikely I'd suggest.

Yes I get what 5th to 8th means and saying them finishing 5th as a correct prediction.

Repeat.

Lies and bad faith again.. never said they would finish 4th.

Do better.

Maradona37

No it was good point well made.

Respect opinions you want to and for reasons want to.

Cant get any more simple and opinion of folk messaging you? Not a jot.
All you keep coming out with is 'respect who you want and don't respect who you want.'

What sort of statement is that? So if someone somewhere on this site makes a good point it doesn't count because you don't 'respect' them?
if Birdy says something and you agree, is your first thought - 'well that's true but it's Birdy/jamrock who said it so it's time to argue the opposite'?

JamDav1982

All you keep coming out with is 'respect who you want and don't respect who you want.'

What sort of statement is that? So if someone somewhere on this site makes a good point it doesn't count because you don't 'respect' them?
if Birdy says something and you agree, is your first thought - 'well that's true but it's Birdy/jamrock who said it so it's time to argue the opposite'?

Yes that is all that is relevant to your wee point about folk messaging you as if it makes any difference.

Not a jot.

Birdy and Jamrock.. quite the crew.

Maradona37

Yes I get what 5th to 8th means and saying them finishing 5th as a correct prediction.

Repeat.

Lies and bad faith again.. never said they would finish 4th.

Do better.
I didn't say they'd finish 5th, you don't understand. I said their upper limit is 5th and lower limit is 8th or 9th.

How hard is this to understand? MY PREDICTION ISN'T 5TH. You're taking my best case scenario as my prediction.

You argued it would be a failure if they didn't seriously challenge for 4th. Implying you think they should be going very close. That's pedantic to argue that because you didn't say 'make top four' I am lying.

Maradona37

Yes that is all that is relevant to your wee point about folk messaging you as if it makes any difference.

Not a jot.

Birdy and Jamrock.. quite the crew.
Point proven.

You form your opinions and arguments based on who says what. You might believe A, but if Birdy believes A and your coack mate believes B, you switch to B.

Autistic behaviour.

JamDav1982

I didn't say they'd finish 5th, you don't understand. I said their upper limit is 5th and lower limit is 8th or 9th.

How hard is this to understand? MY PREDICTION ISN'T 5TH. You're taking my best case scenario as my prediction.

You argued it would be a failure if they didn't seriously challenge for 4th. Implying you think they should be going very close. That's pedantic to argue that because you didn't say 'make top four' I am lying.

Again.. 5th to 8th so correct it finish 5th.

Simple.

Maradona37

I half believe that your opinion on De Jong is entirely formed on your coach or a few of them once saying he's a brilliant player and now it's stuck in your head because they said so. And you can never let go, true autism.

Home of Barca Fans