Manchester United

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
So there will be an announcement of the new manager in 48 hours so Sky News says. Has to be Moyes then as he is at the end of his contract thus Man U do not need to negotiate with Everton for him, like they would for Mourinho or Klopp.

F

Flavia

Sad news to wake up to. Living legend, one of the greatest managers ever.

His replacement will suffer with comparisons.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
So there will be an announcement of the new manager in 48 hours so Sky News says. Has to be Moyes then as he is at the end of his contract thus Man U do not need to negotiate with Everton for him, like they would for Mourinho or Klopp.

Like money is the issue here....

BarcaOG

Banned
Incredible. I may not like United much, but there is no denying what Sir Alex achieved in his time at Old Trafford.

Pan-footballism demands the praise and recognition Ferguson deserves.

ammarfcb

ze special one
finally.

wood put a bet on chelsea and even arsenal finishing ahead of man utd next season...the pressure is just too much on the next manager and it will be felt across the team

Kerrybai

Rooney will surely leave now as Moyes and himself had battes over defamation I believe. United will certainly be battling on the top again next season. Their current squad is quality.

ceefoo

Well 40 odd games against the traditional big 4 away from home and zero victories.

Swansea, Birmingham, Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth have all won trophies with worse resources than Moyes has had at Everton.

He plays dour football and is a big game bottler.
I agree. I have my doubts about Moyes. It's true that he would be a long term option (if he doesn't crash and burn that is).
Although, as a culé, and as much as I don't like Mourinho, I think he would have been a better choice, albeit for short-term success. His ego would best serve him as the-man-that-followed-Fergie. He would have guaranteed them trophies, for maybe two or three seasons and then the club could look at bringing in a long term replacement and he wouldn't have that burden of following the legend.

Rooney will surely leave now as Moyes and himself had battes over defamation I believe..
Yeah. Would add further credence to the Rooney to Bayern rumours.

But I can't see what Pep sees in Shrek personally.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I hope moyes gets his shot, i love that guy, top bloke.

He could also take Baines with him, who for my money is the best LB around.

Home of Barca Fans