Manchester United

Maradona37

Yous said never gonna happen, like it is a fact. Like it nevver happened before that an underdog won.

You are to full of yourself, thinking that you know better than anybody else. Should then start managing a club instead of being on a forum.

Great poster you are, with comments like, ''I have forgotten more about football than anybody here on the forum has ever known'' :lol:
Didn't say that, just clowns like you and some others. Some guys here I rate. Jam Dav does that too.

And I definitely know more about football than a guy who thinks he can build an argument based on a 10,000/1 outlier and once-in-a-lifetime shot. Humiliating comment.

You should see the state of some of the fossils who manage clubs in Scotland, aye. Maybe you want me to be the new Phillippe Clement, he's doing well.

Just told my brother about your comment when I took his dinner to him, and he was pissing himself. Asked me why I bother with forums when I know they're populated by inbreds.

Maradona37

See, saying something like 'Leicester did it, why not' is a pointless, meaningless empty comment.

Based on the logic that Leicester won the title as a relegation candidate, you could say any of the 20 teams could win it this season.

You're taking by far the biggest anomaly in the last 30 years of English football, and trying to build a case on that.

it's an awful point and here you are slagging me off when you are coming out with that.

If you don't like me making a cunt of your bad arguments, don't post.

Man U winning wouldn't be as unlikely as Leicester, but it is highly, highly, unlikely.

JamDav1982

Ginger Scholesy was ahead of his time and era.

Would be even better in todays game.

What a player. Oh how they could do with him now.

Even the way he would half cunts.. when he did it at the Arsenal game and I high fived an elderly gentleman to my right..

Maradona37

Ginger Scholesy was ahead of his time and era.

Would be even better in todays game.

What a player. Oh how they could do with him now.

Even the way he would half cunts.. when he did it at the Arsenal game and I high fived an elderly gentleman to my right..
You seem to think this winds me up.

I rated Scholes highly.

Maradona37

Anyway, I am gonna delete my account (request as there's no manual option to do it).

I will be back in May briefly to say I told you so to the brain trust here.

Maradona37

Blanco still following me about. Stalking creep.

Stick to 'supporting' a club you have to cross continents to watch a home game of.

JCL.

JamDav1982

Can see why likes of Xavi/Zidane appreciated Scholes.

Him or Keane be the two Man U probably take from that 90s side to this one would think.

Catta

Didn't say that, just clowns like you and some others. Some guys here I rate. Jam Dav does that too.

And I definitely know more about football than a guy who thinks he can build an argument based on a 10,000/1 outlier and once-in-a-lifetime shot. Humiliating comment.

You should see the state of some of the fossils who manage clubs in Scotland, aye. Maybe you want me to be the new Phillippe Clement, he's doing well.

Just told my brother about your comment when I took his dinner to him, and he was pissing himself. Asked me why I bother with forums when I know they're populated by inbreds.
Started insulting already, showing your true face to the forum.

Not worth arguing with you anymore.

Happy that you and your brother had a laugh. Sad life you both have if you are pissing yourself because of comments like these :lol:

Also, reported. Have a nice time before you get banned like the other trolls that have been on this forum.

Maradona37

Started insulting already, showing your true face to the forum.

Not worth arguing with you anymore.

Happy that you and your brother had a laugh. Sad life you both have if you are pissing yourself because of comments like these :lol:

Also, reported. Have a nice time before you get banned like the other trolls that have been on this forum.
Wasn't a troll til people started attacking me. Before that I was reasonable and respectful, Jam the master troll has wound me up last few days,

Was on here almost two months and most didn't have a problem with me, other than the likes of 'Blanco'.

The point is you tried to build a case on a 10,000/1 shot. It was a shocking point and I explained why to you repeatedly.

We both find it funny when people like you make nonsensical points, what can I say?

Also, you trolled me originally. We all know who your original comment in here was aimed at.

There's a laddie.

JamDav1982

Fake news again...

This lad mentioned me in post today with personal abuse from nowhere.

I then proceeded to tie him in knots with not one personal insult.

Expect apologies in your message box lads.

Maradona37

Such a troll that I was posting in football forums, a constant on the Olympic thread, and nobody had an issue with me and some liked me.

Then jam came along, got me steamed, and the likes of you Horatio and others battered in.

Great banter.

Maradona37

Fake news again...

This lad mentioned me in post today with personal abuse from nowhere.

I then proceeded to tie him in knots with not one personal insult.

Expect apologies in your message box lads.
You don't do personal insults because you are autistic.

You don't feel those sort of emotions.

Home of Barca Fans