Manchester United

Maradona37

You mean you would love.

Glory-hunting two clubs in two different countries. Class behaviour.

Must have been very conflicted in 2009 and 2011 CL Finals. You must have felt bad for 'Yorkie' and your other mates.

Maradona37

Not really.

Every time I say something in a thread, someone has a go. Even if it's perfectly sensible and backed by recent history, like United will struggle.

I could understand laughing at me if United had won the last two leagues. But come on. For me to say it's another false dawn for United, based on what I have seen and what has happened, is a perfectly reasonable take.

Alik

what-the-hell-happened-here-v0-st74e1cwi8yc1.jpeg

Maradona37

You lot seem to think I like throwing out personal insults...I don't.

I hate arguing and bad blood. But Jam has wound me up even to the point I am losing it with lads who I never had a problem with (catta, horatio).

it's a massive meltdown due to his trolling.

Blanco

Was on here almost two months and most didn't have a problem with me, other than the likes of 'Blanco'.

10 minutes later:
Not really.

Every time I say something in a thread, someone has a go. Even if it's perfectly sensible and backed by recent history, like United will struggle.

I could understand laughing at me if United had won the last two leagues. But come on. For me to say it's another false dawn for United, based on what I have seen and what has happened, is a perfectly reasonable take.

Maradona37

Assuming that is Blanco on the ignored post (and it must be as I only have he and IniestaGOAT blocked) he is my own personal stalker...it's creepy pal.

You're behaving like Ronaldo in Vegas.

I have clearly got well under your skin exposing you for the plastic you are.

Maradona37

Anyway, not up for it anymore, the sparring.

Too old for all this shite, it's not 2006 anymore.

Enjoy the Man U disaster show.

Home of Barca Fans