Manchester United

Maradona37

I am thinking of trying a reverse jinx.

Predict United to finish second so they finish in the bottom half.

I notice every time (on Superbru) I predict them to lose, they win. And when I predict them to win, they lose.

Maradona37

fair play to the boys who think they'll do well - maybe I am being harsh.

But - and in a change of pace for today - being totally respectful I can't see it.

@JamDav1982 , @Horatio where are you honestly seeing the better patterns of play? It's a bit better than last season yes, but it is only pre-season and to me they still look like a predominantly counter-attack team, and that is why I believe they'll settle into during the season.

When they get into the opposition half they pass more cohesively - but the point is that City gave them more space than they'll likely get against other teams.

Nobody has said they can't get chances against City - City do play a risky game and give teams chances.

Need a lot more evidence than some transfers and a few pre-season games (three of which they lost anyway).

Maradona37

No interested in discussion then, just trolling.

reply to post above proves it.

Don't expect me to be civil again. I know you don't care anyway.

Just been told you are a loss-taking machine anyway and that's why you often scurry away on 'breaks', so if you think A, the answer is likely B.

Cheers.

JamDav1982

No interested in discussion then, just trolling.

reply to post above proves it.

Don't expect me to be civil again. I know you don't care anyway.

Just been told you are a loss-taking machine anyway and that's why you often scurry away on 'breaks', so if you think A, the answer is likely B.

Cheers.

Yip 100% no interest in discussing what has been covered.

Cheers.

Maradona37

Nah I am out

I offered the lad an olive branch that he didn't take. To be fair I have insulted him a lot but he doesn't let it get to him, so he could easily have accepted the gesture.

He didn't though, he got snarky again. Shows the measure of the man.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Don’t need to close account at all. Also forum not ganging up on you.

Refrain from resorting to personal attacks on a whim and can be a fun season here discussing games.
100%
(y)

---

@Maradona37 the only lesson you need to learn which guys you should trust, the messibois in this forum will defend you when you say sth contra Ronaldo/pro Messi but if you dont deliver on a regluar basis they will turn on you :messi:

Home of Barca Fans