Manchester United

Maradona37

Frankly, for a man your age to have no idea what an ellipsis is is fucking embarrassing.

You should spend less time watching De Jong and more time studying.

JamDav1982

You still don't get it.

I know what a full stop is, I was just typing quickly.

You, by your own admission, have no idea what an ellipsis is.

Happy to educate you on the English language, though.

Imagine getting you to say this...

You, by your own admission, have no idea what an ellipsis is.

Maradona37

In all seriousness - for you to go on the way you do, and post as frequently as you do for the sheer duration you have, is bizarre behaviour.

You clearly have serious mental and emotional problems and so much must have gone wrong in your life. That's probably why you latch onto these 'coaches' you respect in real life. You see them as father figures.

It's abundantly obvious you're a VERY mentally ill individual.

I'm sorry about that, but I am not going to let you continue baiting me.

JamDav1982

I don't know if you will reply to this.

I was a bit cuntish in that thread, there was no need. I do disagree on rashford a lot, but I shouldn't have been such a dick at times.

I have to say though some of your comments had me laughing a lot, and a few had me busting a blood vessel.

thanks for the laugh

Maradona37

I don't know if you will reply to this.

I was a bit cuntish in that thread, there was no need. I do disagree on rashford a lot, but I shouldn't have been such a dick at times.

I have to say though some of your comments had me laughing a lot, and a few had me busting a blood vessel.

thanks for the laugh
Yeah a guy throwing out an olive branch is something to mock.

Says everything about your character. Another autist sign, holding grudges forever,

Maradona37

Fake news.. you started up again randomly today after this.

'Olive Branch'
You didn't reply last night when I sent it anyway.

I am really sorry for the mental issues you face. You need to stop wumming on forums though. I know I am far from the first guy you've wound up.

JamDav1982

You didn't reply last night when I sent it anyway.

I am really sorry for the mental issues you face. You need to stop wumming on forums though. I know I am far from the first guy you've wound up.

Fake news.. you started it today then cry about when get in a mess.

You certainly are not.

Home of Barca Fans