Manchester United

Maradona37

Fake news.. you started it today then cry about when get in a mess.

You certainly are not.
No, I really mean it now.

Wash away all the shite we have been through over the last two days. When you clear all that away it becomes apparent that you have several mental health disorders that aren't being controlled. You even refused to divulge if you're taking meds or in the service, which says everything.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, but you need to get yourself treated. You are self-medicating by spending a large portion of your life on barcaforum.

JamDav1982

Honestly if I had read it and known I had been conversing with Davie the Destroyer of Forums I may not have slept!
No, I really mean it now.

Wash away all the shite we have been through over the last two days. When you clear all that away it becomes apparent that you have several mental health disorders that aren't being controlled. You even refused to divulge if you're taking meds or in the service, which says everything.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, but you need to get yourself treated. You are self-medicating by spending a large portion of your life on barcaforum.

Fake news.

Keep these coming though. Says more about you than me.

'Mental issues'.

Meanwhile... 'I destroy forums'.

Maradona37

Never read the grovel until today...
The fact you see a friendly olive branch message as a 'grovel' tells me that everything is a fight, an argument to you.

I was genuinely trying to clear the air with you, but you see it as me trying to get something out of it i.e. trying to get you to be nice.

No. I was trying to stop the animosity to an extent. But you see everything as a challenge, or a duel.

I pity you.

Maradona37

Honestly if I had read it and known I had been conversing with Davie the Destroyer of Forums I may not have slept!

Fake news.

Keep these coming though. Says more about you than me.

'Mental issues'.

Meanwhile... 'I destroy forums'.
It's clear to everyone on here you have major issues dude. Keep denying it though and seeking refuge in one cuntish, daft comment I made ages ago.

JamDav1982

The fact you see a friendly olive branch message as a 'grovel' tells me that everything is a fight, an argument to you.

I was genuinely trying to clear the air with you, but you see it as me trying to get something out of it i.e. trying to get you to be nice.

No. I was trying to stop the animosity to an extent. But you see everything as a challenge, or a duel.

I pity you.

Fake news... you started up today with insults after that was sent.

I pity you... easy.

Maradona37

Fake news... you started up today with insults after that was sent.

I pity you... easy.
You called it a grovel. Good look into how you think.

Sorry mate, you're obsessed (long-term) with this site. I post a lot but I am already exhausted two months in. You've been at this with people for 14 YEARS.

Evaluate your life. Your existence is a waste of time.

JamDav1982

You called it a grovel. Good look into how you think.

Sorry mate, you;re obsessed (long-term) with this site. I post a lot but I am already exhausted two months in. You've been at this with people for 14 YEARS.

Evaluate your life. Your existence is a waste of time.

Indeed I did.

Maradona37

Anyway, as messi implies above, this has been going on far far too long.

I am wrapping it up here. Get some help mate, please, for your sake and ours.

Best of luck to you.

Home of Barca Fans