Manchester United

Banana-Rama

If you have a buy-back clause on Morrison you should activate it. Calmed down a lot now and had been putting in some very classy performances for Birmingham. Tearing it up in pre-season for West Ham too apparently.

don't need him, we have kagawa in his position and morrison will never be trustworthy, he's just not a very intelligent individual, it is probably related to his upbringing so it might not be all his fault, but he'll cause trouble wherever he goes, returning to manchester where all his old mates are is probably the worst thing he could do...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ended in a draw.

Barca have once again told United to f off regarding Cesc. You guys should really be looking for a different player, what are the club doing? It's unlike them to dilly dally around THIS much.

Jenks

Another good goal for Lingard.

lingard.gif

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well heard they are bidding 40m pounds for Cesc, after being told numerous times no and even Cesc saying he wants to stay. Haha, wow.

Also heard they are looking at Modric. They really are running out of options.

S7_MUFC

At least we can be certain of top 4 finish if spurs sell bale, there's no way we are going to finish behind bale less spurs although I'm a bit concerned about Liverpool if they keep hold of suarez...We'll most likely be challenging for the title even with this ridiculous midfield but departure of Bale will feel like some sort of safety net If things don't go as planned....

Jenks

I expect United to finish third. I would be surprised if you were still in the race come the end of the season.

Home of Barca Fans