Manchester United

Martindn

Anyone else bored of this summer? Even if by some miracle we sign either Vidal or Cuadrado i just want the season to start its dragged on for too long feel like im stuck in groundhog day.

Dave Saves

Less than a week to go to the start of the season and there are still massive question marks over the state of the squad. I actually thought that we would show some balls in the transfer market in this window after all the talks full of bravado towards the end of last season. Should have known better, under the Glazers we have never spent more than the absolute minimum required to keep us competitive. Don't know when I should start to panic, but I am quite certain that having so much of the business still left to be finished with less than a week to go to the first game was definitely not part of the plan.

BenRobbins

Woodward and the glazer family are a complete joke, they are ruining the club. Everybody thinks woodward is shit and transfers but good at the commercial aspect but whats the point if he is just being a puppet of the glazers making them be able to take more money from the club. The amount of quality players we could of had over the past few seasons are ridiculous. We will never ever be anywhere near as dominant like we were under fergie until we are bought by somebody willing to spend money on the city/psg level. Then nobody will be able to match us in england due to FFP.

Dave Saves

Definitely a CB, CM and a WB, in that order of priority. We have the most injury prone set of center backs in the league so definitely need to strengthen there. No idea where we stand with the midfield but I'm guessing it will be Herrera, Mata + 1. We have sufficient number of players who can come in and do a job in there till Carrick is back (who had a poor season last time around and with his age their are question marks over his head as well). Young has looked good at either wing back position in the preseason, so that has given me more hope in that area at least when Rafael gets injured(if he is not injured at the moment). He looked quite good at LWB as well. I have no fecking clue who we are after, which is what I prefer, but we are really cutting it close. Then there are question marks over the outgoings. Nani, Hernandez, and Fellaini can all be expected to leave, maybe even Kagawa. Too many question marks at the moment.

S7_MUFC

Woodward and the glazer family are a complete joke, they are ruining the club. Everybody thinks woodward is shit and transfers but good at the commercial aspect but whats the point if he is just being a puppet of the glazers making them be able to take more money from the club. The amount of quality players we could of had over the past few seasons are ridiculous. We will never ever be anywhere near as dominant like we were under fergie until we are bought by somebody willing to spend money on the city/psg level. Then nobody will be able to match us in england due to FFP.
I'd like the club to stay with the Glazers because there's nobody who'd be willing to spend £2 billion pounds without expecting any returns....Glazers' initial investment into the club was less than £250 million so, they may be willing to take less money out of the club after the debt is paid off...new owners could employ the same model Glazers employed and could saddle even more debt onto the club because of the price....The best thing for the club would be to stay under the Glazers' control...You can blame them all you want and I do think they are responsible for our lack of spending after selling Ronaldo but now they are willing to loosen the purse strings....

L

linetty

An intent of larger game time, which is only a good thing.

Shaw has hardly featured this pre season surely he cant still be struggling for fitness. Anyone watching the game?
I'd watch it but there is Real-Sevilla 15 mins later ;)

Home of Barca Fans