Manchester United

ajnotkeith

To be honest I do still think he's a very good manager. Manchester United are a poisoned chalice that I'm not sure many coaches could sort out currently.

Sure, he's made mistakes in terms of transfers and he's not free from blame but the circus in Salford is making him look worse than he actually is.
He is talented but still raw.
The black spot is the transfers. Dont think a more experienced coach is making those and a lot more quality would be signed with that money.

Givenchy

Latest news is that Qatar won't buy them.
apparently Glazers staying on? Fans will be seething, better get those Norwich scarfs out. I think it's good though that a huge historic club won't be sold to oil and become a middle east plaything.

Morten

apparently Glazers staying on? Fans will be seething, better get those Norwich scarfs out. I think it's good though that a huge historic club won't be sold to oil and become a middle east plaything.

For now, reckon it will happen at some point, though.

Jenks

There is some talk that Sir Jim Ratcliffe will buy a minority stake under the agreement that he will have some control over the footballing side of things. Also plans to increase Old Trafford to 90k capacity etc.

Nazario1985

There is some talk that Sir Jim Ratcliffe will buy a minority stake under the agreement that he will have some control over the footballing side of things. Also plans to increase Old Trafford to 90k capacity etc.

That's the worst shit ever for ManU.

Happy that Qatar pull off as they saw the Galzers rat mentality !

Ratcliffe is just a big mouth ... Ask Nice fans about it !

Now Qatar Come and buy us instead !!

Porque

Yep, Qatari's want to buy Barcelona instead apparently. One of them was actually born in Barcelona and is considered Catalan.

Home of Barca Fans