Marc Bartra

big_man

Good looking guy.

Speaking of which....we have a lot of cool...or hip..(or whatever you want to call it) stylish guys in our squad recently!
Neymar, The Sex God(!) Alexis, Bartra, Song, Alba, Pique, Valdez, Pinto, Alvez...even Messi has totally transformed his look from the geekish boyish one to that of a hard manly man :p
Our tarzan is the last man standing, you could put him besides hercules back in those days and he'd fit in...:lol:
So yeah, that's half our squad! I'm pretty sure that is a record for us at any point in our history..we're even a coooler galactico than the supposed galactico. Di Maria and Pepe brings them down 200 points :pep:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He has unarguably been our best CB.

Pique has been the best CB this season.

Bartra has played well against largely poorer opposition.

This is exactly the same situation as last season when people were trying to make out Tello was a better player than Sanchez and the next Henry etc. He was largely being played against the poorer teams.

Ghosting

Pique has been the best CB this season.

Bartra has played well against largely poorer opposition.

This is exactly the same situation as last season when people were trying to make out Tello was a better player than Sanchez and the next Henry etc. He was largely being played against the poorer teams.

Is this not the point though, Bartra has played very well better than Pique against weaker opposition and certainly better than Mascherano so he deserves to play in the bigger games but he never does.

Stric

I think Bartra should definitely do some workout to get more muscle mass and general strength. Will help him more against the likes of Ronaldo, Mandzukic and Lewa.

Mandžukić? The guy falls down if you give him a bad look... I honestly don't see how he's considered a "strong" striker, like Ronaldo.

T

TataMascapenes

Mandžukić? The guy falls down if you give him a bad look... I honestly don't see how he's considered a "strong" striker, like Ronaldo.

When he falls down he's diving, other than that he's a very dirty striker, always using his elbows. Similar to Diego Costa actually.

Xavinho

It's great that they seem to be making progress with Pique's new contract, but they really need to tie up Bartra on a long-term deal. What's taking so long?

Home of Barca Fans