Marc Bartra

F

Flavia

He was bad, but not as bad as Pique.

I don't know who was worse. Bartra made a crucial mistake with that header to the back, that was sociedad's 2nd goal. He was all over the place, too nervous. I don't like to admit that, bu he's far from ready :(

abual3bed1

I don't know who was worse. Bartra made a crucial mistake with that header to the back, that was sociedad's 2nd goal. He was all over the place, too nervous. I don't like to admit that, bu he's far from ready :(

He was bad, Song and Busquets help didn't either. Not to mention Pique. But yes, he was far from it. Not that he's not ready, those the nights where he should learn the most from.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Wow, I don't know if he felt pressured by Mascherano's form or if the atmosphere got to him or what, but Bartra was absolutely woeful today and hurt his starting chances a lot. Hopefully Tata doesn't bench him for a month but gives him a game against Valladolid or Almeria to try and regain form and confidence.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The header to 2-1 was bad. But he got passed on many occasions and Pique didn't really help him out neither.

Chong Li

He gifted the second goal to Real with his terrible header. Under pressure he really sucks and shits his pants.

Not (yet?) good enough to be a starter at a club like Barcelona!

barcanuck

He needs Puyol by his side, he is too passive other wise. Kid is still very raw and it's a mistake to play him and Pique in a big game like this. Smaller games sure no problem but this is a lesson he will remember very negatively.

gazza

He needs Puyol by his side, he is too passive other wise. Kid is still very raw and it's a mistake to play him and Pique in a big game like this. Smaller games sure no problem but this is a lesson he will remember very negatively.

You would think that they would have learnt how to defend by now, Puyol showed them how,surely they can't have forgotten by now.

barcanuck

You would think that they would have learnt how to defend by now, Puyol showed them how,surely they can't have forgotten by now.

its not that its the leadership when the first goal gets scored in your net and how you react after that which the kid hasn't learned yet.

The Observer

This is the sort of hype that got people to believe that Pique was a world class defender in the past. Bartra showed some glimpses at the beginning of the season although even then it wasn't always flawless and all of a sudden the expectations are sky high and a performance like this comes as a total shock.

Fact of the matter is that Bartra still has the body of a child and not a top flight professional defender. Like last season, he still uses his arms to battle Sociedad attackers. Fact of the matter is also that a partnership of Pique and Bartra is recipe for desaster and always will be.

Kurt Zouma, 19 years old:

kurt-zouma-saint-etienne-600.jpg

Marca Bartra, 23 years old:

soc_g_marc-bartra_mb_200x300.jpg

Home of Barca Fans