Marc Bartra

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's had better games. But he hadn't played in a long while, so let's hope Tata gives him a good run of games to build form, while Masche gets relegated to Copa games and backup cb.

Alarcón

Erratic game but it's his first league start and his first start alongside Piqué in over a month. Tata was right when he said he needed consistency in central defense, he should always play Bartra

I dont Think he was particular good today, i know the hype and he have had great games but today was not one of them. Both him and Pique looked very unsecure, got in second in 50/50 duels. Not that promising really.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Started off poor but got better as he went on. Still didn't play a consistent game. He had some moments of poor positioning, then a vital interception/tackle. Then he'd get beaten in a 1v1, but later win a good aerial duel. It was all over the spectrum. Can't blame him that much though, there was nothing to draw from this game with what the conditions were.

Howes

I'll go with conditions excuse as well, looked vulnerable at times. Got better as the game went on, he'll have better games for sure, he'll have too

barcanuck

I'll give him a pass on this game due to conditions and lack of playing time lately. Sucks the only goal against deflected off him.

Galning

BgcCDnUIEAA9CBD.jpg

Posted this awesome picture on Twitter.

Home of Barca Fans