Marc Bartra

Maria

Bartra: "I thought there was no bigger culé than me until I met Xavi. He belongs to Barça even more than the crest does!"
Xavi:wub:

Bartra: "I had an offer from Real in 2011. They were going to make me the best payed player in RM Castilla. 3x more money than at Barça."

Bartra: "I hadn't even made my debut with the B team. But after 2 seconds I realized that I couldn't see myself playing for Real Madrid."

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Bartra: "Puyol was decisive for me to stay. Few months ago, I thought about leaving - he told me to be patient, that my chances would come."

These quotes are from El Pais, for those who want to read the entire interview:
http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2014/04/08/champions/1396979578_814387.html

What kind of gesture could it be? A finger, a face gesture or maybe a hip gesture. Pique must be an expert.

ibrapique.jpg

Last edited:

serghei

Barta has to deliever. Now more than ever. These are the matches when world class players get to shape their future. Or not.

Galning

Bartra: "I thought there was no bigger culé than me until I met Xavi. He belongs to Barça more even than the crest does!"
"I had an offer from Real in 2011. They were going to make me the best payed player in RM Castilla. 3x more money than at Barça."
"I hadn't even made my debut with the B team. But after 2 seconds I realized that I couldn't see myself playing for Real.

khaled_a_d

Barta has to deliever. Now more than ever. These are the matches when world class players get to shape their future. Or not.

I know he is fan favorite ,but Bartra is a good back up CB nothing more than that ,may be even a 4th CB not a 3rd one too
I really don't see it with him

Stric

Discussing whether Bartra is good enough to be a starter or not is pointless at this point. Our board is sure as hell not getting more than 1 CB.

André

What a boss, I really like him. But Martino is a coward and won't play him. Masche is better according to martino.

Stric

What am i missing? what CB? we are under the transfer ban, Bartra is what we have, yay.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

What I meant was, with Puyol leaving, the board will use that as an excuse to finally buy a CB. And they'll pretend that's enough, when in reality we needed one even before Puyol announced that he was leaving. So right now we need 2. There are strong rumors about Mascherano leaving, too, so basically we need 3. If the ban is lifted or postponed, though, we're still only getting 1. So Bartra it is, whether he's good enough or not.

Paganinisrvnge

Our 2nd best player besides Neymar. He was the only one who could deal with their physicality. I want to see more Pique and Bartra together.

Home of Barca Fans