Marc Bartra

Paganinisrvnge

Masch was way worse. Bartra consistently won headers and had some good defending at times later in the match. Everyone was bad but it could've been a lot worse if say we had 2 Mascheranos as our CB pairing. :lol:

Devils

I don't understand how anyone can put any blame on Bartra.

For the second year in a row he's been tossed into the lion's den without having adequate playing time through the season. His treatment has been awful over the past 2 years and still shows so much love for the club. This is the kind of player that I want at this club, dedicated, hard-working and passionate.

To think for a second that he was actually considering leaving this season. Thank god Puyi convinced him out of it.

I can only applaud him, because when he has been called upon, he has not disappointed. Proud to have him on the team.

JamDav1982

Masch was way worse. Bartra consistently won headers and had some good defending at times later in the match. Everyone was bad but it could've been a lot worse if say we had 2 Mascheranos as our CB pairing. :lol:

Not for me, both of them were consistently out of position and both as poor as each other.

abual3bed1

Mascherano best player right after Neymar?? What??

Constantly leaving players run behind him, even Adrian gave him one hell of a night. And that one time when Gabi went 1on1 with Pinto, Mascherano paved the way and opened the space for Gabi to take a comfortable free shot, any other striker would've buried it. He did so well covering the corner flag, as he was always out of position.

Richard.H

For the second year in a row he's been tossed into the lion's den without having adequate playing time through the season. His treatment has been awful over the past 2 years and still shows so much love for the club. This is the kind of player that I want at this club, dedicated, hard-working and passionate.

To think for a second that he was actually considering leaving this season. Thank god Puyi convinced him out of it.

I can only applaud him, because when he has been called upon, he has not disappointed. Proud to have him on the team.

This times a million!! He seems like such a nice kid who always gets foked over. The guy never really has been groomed right for first team playing. He would get far better development if he was loaned I believe

Barcafan 2304

This, very well put and completely agree. Great post

khaled_a_d

He isn't called a lot by 2 consecutive coaches ,this tells us something about the kid
And he actually played enough this season ,he isn't a kid he is 23 years old now
btw Oleguer had even more love to the club ,yes it is good to have player who loves the club but it is much better to have better players ,Bartra was out of position many times and in many situation he didn't know what do to do
Again I like having him,but I hope that the management realize his potential is limited and that we need 1 or starting CB depends on what we do with Mascherano

He is improving as a player, I hope to see him bulk up over the summer like Badstuber did after his first season (went from 76kg to 86kg i think), for him I think 82-85kg would be the perfect weight

I

instinct

Bartra: “We’re sad because we put a lot of effort in. If we win the Cup, the season will have been a good one.”

Ok.

Galning

What is he supposed to say? "Sucked that Messi and Iniesta, among many others were shite.. well I don't think we'll win anything to be honest. This season is ruined."

Nothing wrong in his reaction compared to veterans like Xavi & Alves.

I

instinct

You can't speak of a successfull season if you only win the Cup and the Supercopa. Not when you are Barcelona.

Galning

With all the shit that's been going on, I think right now you can. It's a miracle we're still in the title race.

I

instinct

So in your eyes only winning a treble means as a successful season?!

No but would you call this season successful if we win the Cup next year and finish 2nd or 3rd in the league? I don't think so. We were eliminated in the quarter finals of the CL, something that hasn't happened for years now.

I'd call the season successful if we finished in the semis of the CL at least + the Cup or/and the league. We are Barcelona, a club that dominated the world of football for years and suddenly people call a season with ONLY the cup successful?

Just my two cents.

Home of Barca Fans