Marc Bartra

L

linetty

His mistake led to the shot in the first place. He let the "assister" for the shot just glide past himself.
Watch it once again. It was Alves' job to mark the "assister" guy. He got away as Alves has no defensive abilities whatsoever and Bartra was thrown to the lions but saved our asses big time.

DinhoR10

Watch it once again. It was Alves' job to mark the "assister" guy. He got away as Alves has no defensive abilities whatsoever and Bartra was thrown to the lions but saved our asses big time.

You're not allowed to bring up Alves' mistakes because of the banana and the OG's, I learned that in the Banani thread :lol:

Alves and Adriano left him and Masch to protect half the freaking field. And we wonder why we suck at defending counters.

L

linetty

Bartra: "Before the game, Tata told us that we should take Tito as an example and that's what we did, we were ambitious and didn't give up."

Lomar1o

bartra > luiz

i hope they don't buy that clown.

oh, also terry cried, so i guess he isn't a captain material, because this logic applies to bartra

khorne

bartra > luiz

i hope they don't buy that clown.

oh, also terry cried, so i guess he isn't a captain material, because this logic applies to bartra

not the best of anologies old chap, because terry is definitely not captain material.

Stric

Crying has nothing to do with, but I agree with khorne, Terry is the worst possible example. If one player should never be captain, it's Terry.

I hope Bartra wears the #5 shirt next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marc can sell dem shirts to the ladies :rosell:

BmqJwplIYAM5oDE.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans