Marc Bartra

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Don't understand why people hate in bartra, he's everything we need in a cb and if lucho fixes the tactics so he doesn't have to defend our entire half himself we'd be golden.

Bartra-Pique can be world class if they're not left by themselves to defend against a counterattack.

Stric

We've been looking for a CB for ages and now we're two CBs short, and people are still talking about selling Pique. :lol:

Zangash

Banned
i prefer bartra over pique tbh. i hope when we buy a good CB pique will be benched and eventually sold

That would, essentially, mean having to play Mascherano as a CB for yet another season, when him playing there has been a large part of the reason our back line has been so garbage lately.

L

linetty

[YOUTUBE]bZz5QVyWfdY[/YOUTUBE]

I have this feeling that Lucho will give Marc more minutes this season. Hope he gets the chance to play consistently and finally gets that much needed experience, even if he makes the occasional mistake.
:wub: Lucho has no other option, this beast must start. Maybe at RB?

Lomar1o

That would, essentially, mean having to play Mascherano as a CB for yet another season, when him playing there has been a large part of the reason our back line has been so garbage lately.

why? if it were possible i'd just swap pique with Hummels and bring in another actual CB, apart from a second rate CB like Mathieu.

and since this is bartra's thread, BARTRA > pique

L

linetty

Bartra: "New goalkeepers? Bravo knows the Liga, that's a good thing. And from what I've seen from Ter Stegen, he's a great goalkeeper."
Barta: "Rakitic is a very complete player and I'm sure he will adapt quickly to the team."

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bartra has been questioned very much lately :lol:.

I think in 3-4 years, he will be our captain, he loves the club and he seems like a great leader.

Zangash

Banned
why? if it were possible i'd just swap pique with Hummels and bring in another actual CB, apart from a second rate CB like Mathieu.

and since this is bartra's thread, BARTRA > pique

Because then we'd be having to buy three CBs instead of the 2 we're already unlikely to get.

Home of Barca Fans