Marc Bartra

Stric

I love how the Beko logo goes with the captain's armband. They look great right next to each other.

Not.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Captain Bartra.

10554186_1435424160072460_1946491903_n.jpg

L

linetty

Lol is that a sports bra?
It's a STATSports Viper unit – a GPS system that collects a multitude of statistics on speed, distance, heart rate, dynamic stress loads (explained later) accelerations and decelerations.

It is a sophisticated piece of kit that has revolutionised how performances in pre-season are assessed and is also used throughout a campaign to tailor training schedules and pick up early on injuries.

MikeLoudDrop

I see, thank you for clarifying. Although something that sophisticated could at least be made to look less embarrassing to the person wearing it.

L

linetty

I don't think he wears that as a part of a sponsorship deal, it's just interesting what that thing offers.

L

linetty

Bartra: "Mathieu rumours? He's a great player, had a good season at Valencia, we'll see what will happen..."

Bartra: "Xavi leaveing? He helped me a lot, also at a personal level, it'd be sad news if he left, but he deserves to be respected."

Bartra: "This is my third season at the first team. I lived many things, I'm more mature. I'm very motivated and I feel ready to play more."

Home of Barca Fans