Marc Bartra

L

linetty

Burc-ZKIQAAAAc_.jpg

Bartresi. :worthy:
Where is the guy that said Varane is the best CB in the world?

zanela

Varane for a 21y.o is a magnificient male specimen. He's got pretty much everything to excel in his position, whether he fulfills his potential is a different matter. Bartra is more elegant on the ball. But I'd rather Varane's physical characteristics in my defender.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bartra could easily become best CB for Spain or even one of the best in the world when he gets a lot of chances and can break himself into starting 11.

Butaan4barca

Where is the guy that said Varane is the best CB in the world?

i am here, not hiding at all. Still sticking to it.

I have seen enough in him. he has the best defender inside him, ready to unleash. Like i said multiple times, he isn't playing, so its natural for any super player to under perform. Give him 3 months first team, and watch the next 6 with your lower jaw dropped to earth.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I have seen enough in him. he has the best defender inside him, ready to unleash. Like i said multiple times, he isn't playing, so its natural for any super player to under perform. Give him 3 months first team, and watch the next 6 with your lower jaw dropped to earth.

Never.

JamDav1982

i am here, not hiding at all. Still sticking to it.

Bartra has played plenty.

Young players prove their worth and dont get given minutes just to improve. This is not Football Manager.

Butaan4barca

Bartra has played plenty.

Young players prove their worth and dont get given minutes just to improve. This is not Football Manager.

did you start watching varane last year ? do you even remember his time under mourinho ?

Pepe was benched , does that count ? isn't that enough proof for you. Besides his monsterous breath taking performances the whole season, he actually benched a beast.

Now following season, he is benched, Doesn't proves he has become the third best.
We are talking about madrid, who are letting diego lopez go, to comfort an average keeper : cassilas.

Do tell me casillas's career stats, and highlight his history, but actually, currently , he isn't the half keeper diego lopez is. Who is easily in top 3 keepers.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Lopez top 3 keepers? Which top 3? I think I have heard it all now.

Varane is easily one of the most talented players let alone CBs in the world though. But he is far from world class.

Home of Barca Fans