Marc Bartra

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ah yes mighty Masch doesnt make mistakes at all. Its no use arguing with hipsters
Masch is the best CB we could have , he fits the barce profile. What I like most about masch is his ability to clear every cross that comes his way , no matter how good they are like this one for example

[Youtube]e-sTK_bhiO4[/youtube]

L

linetty

I love him for being homegrown Catalan and a class centre back. Looks solid every tiem he gets a chance.

Regular playing time is the only thing he needs now.

Ursegor

World Champion
Benzema has physically manhandled Puyol. I can only imagine what he would do to a stick like Bartra. Fortunately Barca coaches don't even let it get that far. Injury-wise Tata had to do it and it ended in tears. lel

Cule4life

The Culest
I love him for being homegrown Catalan and a class centre back. Looks solid every tiem he gets a chance.

Regular playing time is the only thing he needs now.

You are talking to Barcaforum legend Ursegor with his "gifs and tactical analysis". You should know better. Yup ppl like all homegrown Catalan boys just because they are Catalan. Pedro, Montoya and Bojan are other great examples.

Ursegor

World Champion
You are talking to Barcaforum legend Ursegor with his gifs and "tactical analysis". You should know better. Yup ppl like all homegrown Catalan boys just because they are Catalan. Montoya and Bojan are other great examples.

I've yet to see you articulate a cohesive argument in regards of anything that does not consist of failed attempts of sarcasm and crying "hipster" because you don't agree with something.

L

linetty

Benzema has physically manhandled Puyol. I can only imagine what he would do to a stick like Bartra. Fortunately Barca coaches don't even let it get that far. Injury-wise Tata had to do it and it ended in tears. lel
What ended in tears? That "stick" had put us level and the defeat was not his fault at all. Benzema is shiet.

lel?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You are talking to Barcaforum legend Ursegor with his "gifs and tactical analysis". You should know better. Yup ppl like all homegrown Catalan boys just because they are Catalan. Pedro, Montoya and Bojan are other great examples.

Pedro and Bojan aren't Catalan though.

Lomar1o

Also I'm not bashing him for the Bale goal at all. In fact I'm not "bashing" him at all. I just don't rate him. lol But then again I also don't rate Pique and Barca have won trophies with Pique. So chances are high Barca will win trophies with Bartra starting in defense as well at some point and you can laugh at me later. He's still an average talent. Fans love him because he's Catalan, homegrown, Catalan, the defense has been shat for years and because he's a homegrown Catalan. And he's not Mascherano.

bartra > pique

DinhoR10

Masch is the best CB we could have , he fits the barce profile. What I like most about masch is his ability to clear every cross that comes his way , no matter how good they are like this one for example

[Youtube]e-sTK_bhiO4[/youtube]

Is this the most brilliant sarcastic post Barca forum has ever seen?

Edit: And no I don't love him because he's catalan/homegrown I love him because he's a good player who loves the club and has shown he has the talent to be a starter here one day and will probably end up captain by the time he's 28.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
I've yet to see you articulate a cohesive argument in regards of anything that does not consist of failed attempts of sarcasm and crying "hipster" because you don't agree with something.

And saying ppl like Bartra because he's catalan is such a "cohesive argument"? lel
Inb4 you pull out pics and gifs of Barta committing a mistake and say that you proved he's shit. I could make a similar collection of Masch but it wouldnt be "cohesive" enough for you

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What I don't really get is that here we have one player who has performed at a good level whenever he has played from the last season and hardly been inconsistent in his performances. He has not usually had the luxury of playing several matches on trot and establishing himself, but instead come in here and there in case of injuries and such and still done well.

He is not perfect and has made some mistakes, but doesn't every CB do such anyway? None of his mistakes have actually cost us something from what I can remember.

Don't really get the negativity and criticism he gets.

If managers not trusting him is used as a yardstick to judge his ability then managers from Pep to Tito to Tata have all tried to accomondate Cesc Fabregas one way or another, but he is still criticised heavily by the guys here(and many times fairly too IMO), but what's with these double standards is what I can't get?

So if managers not trusting Bartra is the testament of his poor ability then what is managers trusting and trying to accomondate Cesc some way all the time a testament of? His great ability? Then why do people bash him then? Since that's supposedly the most used argument against Marc Bartra, but is completely forgotten and ignored in Fab's case.

Cule4life

The Culest
What I don't really get is that here we have one player who has performed at a good level whenever he has played from the last season and hardly been inconsistent in his performances. He has not usually had the luxury of playing several matches on trot and establishing himself, but instead come in here and there in case of injuries and such and still done well.

He is not perfect and has made some mistakes, but doesn't every CB do such anyway? None of his mistakes have actually cost us something from what I can remember.

Don't really get the negativity and criticism he gets.

If managers not trusting him is used as a yardstick to judge his ability then managers from Pep to Tito to Tata have all tried to accomondate Cesc Fabregas one way or another, but he is still criticised heavily by the guys here(and many times fairly too IMO), but what's with these double standards is what I can't get?

So if managers not trusting Bartra is the testament of his poor ability then what is managers trusting and trying to accomondate Cesc some way all the time a testament of? His great ability? Then why do people bash him then? Since that's supposedly the most used argument against Marc Bartra, but is completely forgotten and ignored in Fab's case.

:worthy: We should make a Barcaforum hall of fame for posts like these :worthy:

Same can be said for Alves who consistently underperforms while Montoya is labelled shit after one game in a month.

Home of Barca Fans