Marc Bartra

Zangash

Banned
So should we be upset that Bartra isn't starting or should we lie to ourselves and pretend he's just being rested because we shouldn't need a defense of top notch quality in this game?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think we missed him but there's a valid point in: you don't drop your in-form players.
Someone mentioned it elsewhere; by doing this you kill the motivation and self-belief.

Lomar1o

don't worry bartra the lion heart, soon this board and this pathetic coach will f**k off and you'll get your chance to prove your pure love to this club. just wait

serghei

I don't think we missed him but there's a valid point in: you don't drop your in-form players.
Someone mentioned it elsewhere; by doing this you kill the motivation and self-belief.

Lucho doesn't sense this kind of things, he takes decisions and players obey, that's how he sees the hole coaching affair probably. It's basically Mourinho style, except with boring pressers, and without the tactical and motivational knowledge to back his decisions up.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Lucho doesn't sense this kind of things, he takes decisions and players obey, that's how he sees the hole coaching affair probably. It's basically Mourinho style, except with boring pressers, and without the tactical and motivational knowledge to back his decisions up.

I hate Mou but Lucho isn't worthy to be compared to him or any other halfway decent manager in today's game. Mou had the balls to drop Pepe for Varane and Iker (although it was done in spite, imo he wasn't doing that great anyway).

Bartra should be playing as much as possible and gaining experience as our future leader in defense. Matheiu has been good in the beginning but I haven't been impressed by him recently. Pique had been shit in the beginning but recently has picked his game up. Lucho needs to rotate accordingly. but let the best inform players play.

Galning

The club is lucky that Bartra loves Barça so much or he would've been long gone. The way he's been handled the last couple of years is beyond ridiculous.

barcanuck

How about the goal though he didn't even jump for the header? All that ball riding people do with him you have to critique too. It wasn't his man but he was in position to jump and barge over the Huesca player at the very least.

khaled_a_d

How about the goal though he didn't even jump for the header? All that ball riding people do with him you have to critique too. It wasn't his man but he was in position to jump and barge over the Huesca player at the very least.

Yup he could have done better in the goal,in addition he seemed more interested to attack and exposed defense several times.his struggles against fast players showed in the 1st Huesca attack .his fighting spirit is his game and he can't lose it for fancy plays

Home of Barca Fans