Marc Bartra

L

linetty

How about the goal though he didn't even jump for the header? All that ball riding people do with him you have to critique too. It wasn't his man but he was in position to jump and barge over the Huesca player at the very least.
The scoreline was 8-0...

L

linetty

What's motivating you to fight if you're 8-0 up? It was basically like a friendly...

They luckily managed to score, good for them at least they had some fun... Be happy for the lads that they could celebrate at Camp Nou and not moan time and time again.

I could understand if it was a leauge game but come on.

Alik

What's motivating you to fight if you're 8-0 up? It was basically like a friendly...

They luckily managed to score, good for them at least they had some fun... Be happy for the lads that they could celebrate at Camp Nou and not moan time and time again.

I could understand if it was a leauge game but come on.

Hehe, I know.

Kerrybai

What I like about him is that it's now or never for his career, everything is on the line for him. He has the same sort of drive and motivation that Pique had when he retured from Manchester. That desire to 'make it' can no be underestimated.

BerkeleyBernie

The scoreline was 8-0...

+1

You risk a concussion/collision/awkward fall every time you go up to contest a header. No point in risking serious injury for a truly meaningless goal. I'd rather Huesca score that goal than a Barça player be out for weeks or months. Mark the players, but avoid anything risky. If they get a goal, fine, they still need 11 more.

Zangash

Banned
Puyol at that scoreline still yelling at our players. He was slack on the goal.

I remember in 2012/13 when we were beating some team in the meaningless CL group stage games by 3 goals and Puyol went for a crazy dangerous challenge in the air and ended up fracturing his arm...

In the 93rd minute. He was out for the rest of the year. We then got to witness Lord Song as CB.

Puyol's spirit was amazing, but it wasn't always a positive.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I remember in 2012/13 when we were beating some team in the meaningless CL group stage games by 3 goals and Puyol went for a crazy dangerous challenge in the air and ended up fracturing his arm...

In the 93rd minute. He was out for the rest of the year. We then got to witness Lord Song as CB.

It was a CL group stage match vs Benfica. We were up 2:0 and it was about the 70' minute mark.

barcanuck

That's the mentality we are sorely lacking though. Especially from a defender. Right now only Masche brings that to the table.

Kohe321

He's too good to play against Cordoba, we need him rested for... Ehm wait, this is our last game before the Christmas break. Doh!

Well, merry Christmas Bartra!

Home of Barca Fans