Marc Bartra

Egert

Estonian Culé
21jrq08.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am not gay, but I would definately go homo with Bartra :bartra: He is sexier than Alexis. His girl is soo hot too, but Anto still 1st in my banglist.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A lot of fangirls hearts just broke in thousand pieces :mou:

BTW, is his GF and Aleix Espargaro's GF related?

khaled_a_d

Not in the squad for tonight game
"Official: 18 players called up for Real Sociedad game, Masip, Douglas, Bartra, Adriano and Sergi Roberto not included "
Is he getting the Montoya treatment for some reason ?

Last edited:

Kohe321

Not in the squad for tonight game
"Official: 18 players called up for Real Sociedad game, Masip, Douglas, Bartra, Adriano and Sergi Roberto not included "
Is he getting the Montoya treatment for some reason ?

Yes, Luis Enrique has a wall with pictures of the players that he throws darts at to choose his lineup before each match, and he didn't hit Bartra this time around.

Better luck next time Bartra! :lucho:

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
The better he plays, the less he plays, it seems.

Lucho is probably mad at him for being such a beast against PSG. I would leave the club if I were him.

Irish_Cules

To be fair, he is being treated pretty much the same as every other centre back/player at the moment. Lucho rotates heavily and Bartra is getting his fair share of games, more than he ever in the first team really. The front 3 are rotated less than the rest of the team now that they are all available but apart from that there are few players who play game after game.

DinhoR10

Fair share? Maybe by Lucho's standards, if Pep was our coach he would've told Pique/Matheiu the same thing he told Toure when Busquets broke onto the scene.

Home of Barca Fans