Marc Bartra

anguy

Bartra > Pique :lol: This forum cracks me up. I'm under no illusions about current Pique but still that is hilarious.

Why? The thing I like about Bartra is that he has no obvious weaknesses like Pique (lack of speed and agility). It is certainly more difficult for teams to gaeplan against Bartra, thanagainst Pique.

khaled_a_d

Why? The thing I like about Bartra is that he has no obvious weaknesses like Pique (lack of speed and agility). It is certainly more difficult for teams to gaeplan against Bartra, thanagainst Pique.

Bartra has same problem as Pique,he lacks speed and agility and unlike Pique he lacks the height,strength ,positioning that helps him to cover that weakness ,I would take Pique over Bartra in a highline defense for sure

DinhoR10

Bartra has same problem as Pique,he lacks speed and agility and unlike Pique he lacks the height,strength ,positioning that helps him to cover that weakness ,I would take Pique over Bartra in a highline defense for sure

He does not lack speed, he may not be as fast as Bale but not many are.

Zangash

Banned
How is Masch pretending to be a DM? Thats his natural position and it always has been.

You guys pretend he's a DM. Whenever someone talks about his performances at CB, which has been his position SINCE HE SIGNED HERE, the response always has something to do with him as a DM.

I'm not sure if you've realized this by now, but Mascherano is a CB for FC Barcelona, not a DM, and as a CB, we have better options.

DinhoR10

You guys pretend he's a DM. Whenever someone talks about his performances at CB, which has been his position SINCE HE SIGNED HERE, the response always has something to do with him as a DM.

I'm not sure if you've realized this by now, but Mascherano is a CB for FC Barcelona, not a DM, and as a CB, we have better options.

No where have I ever said Masch is starting material for Barca at CB i'm just saying his best position is in fact DM no way else to cut it. Bartra should start over him imo but i'm not Lucho.

@khaled And i've seen Bartra catch many a player and shown agility to get tackles and interceptions as I have seen Mascherano be outrun and turned.

Last edited:

anguy

Bartra is faster, certainly more agile and better shot stoper (PSG game). He also isn't that much inferior in the air. Last season despite his height Pique played like crap in the air, this season he's better. Also Bartra can be in fact better fit in high line defense, when itsi necessary to protect the Alves flank. I always cringe when I see Pique trying to stop some quick winger during counterattack. LE defensive scheme just did a good job covering up Pique's weaknesses in last games, after poor beginning of the season.

Zangash

Banned
No where have I ever said Masch is starting material for Barca at CB i'm just saying his best position is in fact DM no way else to cut it. Bartra should start over him imo but i'm not Lucho.

Then why, when I say he's a shit CB, is his quality at DM your defense? How is that relevant in any way?

SeloBarca

Bartra also have much more potential then Pique and Masche. He has all the qualities to become better then both, if he just gets the playingtime.
Hes definatly much better then Masche in air, and in defence against set pieces.
Hes definatly faster then both. Pique and Masche woulda lost the run against Bale even more.

DinhoR10

Then why, when I say he's a shit CB, is his quality at DM your defense? How is that relevant in any way?

Well you've never had an argument with me about Masch, I don't think i've had an argument with anyone about masch actually. I think you got me confused with someone here.

F

Flavia

10899335_813451942059898_1995929985_n.jpg

Happy birthday! (15/01 already in bcn). 3 years left for you to become a great CB :zubi:

Home of Barca Fans