Marc Bartra

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm re-watching the game right now - I'm a Bartra fan, but he was a catastrophe. Gave away the ball 3-4 times the first 15 minutes in the second half in very dangerous positions.

Zangash

Banned
First time since Tito that I can say he had a poor game. Even pulled a Varane (Oops! I forgot how to control the ball and got it taken!) at one point.

Overall it was a dreadful game for everyone involved though, and he's usually on a much higher level than this, so I won't get excited just yet.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Overall it was a dreadful game for everyone involved though, and he's usually on a much higher level than this, so I won't get excited just yet.

giphy.gif

It was more a story of two halves, IMO. A poor first half, masked by a fantastic second half.

Zangash

Banned
giphy.gif

It was more a story of two halves, IMO. A poor first half, masked by a fantastic second half.

The only people who were fantastic in the second half were Messi and Neymar. Everyone else but Xavi and Mascherano were awful. I suppose I should throw Bravo some love too.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The only people who were fantastic in the second half were Messi and Neymar. Everyone else but Xavi and Mascherano were awful. I suppose I should throw Bravo some love too.

5/11 players being good, means everyone had a dreadful game? Or did you mean to say that the entire defense had a dreadful game?

Zangash

Banned
5/11 players being good, means everyone had a dreadful game? Or did you mean to say that the entire defense had a dreadful game?

Five? Only 2 players had good games. The other three mentioned just weren't awful. It's probably pretty harsh to say the midfield wasn't good, as it hasn't been good since Lucho became manager, but it was still pretty damn bad regardless. As per usual the scoreline does a pretty good job of masking just how awful the team as a whole was.

Neymessi

Five? Only 2 players had good games. The other three mentioned just weren't awful. It's probably pretty harsh to say the midfield wasn't good, as it hasn't been good since Lucho became manager, but it was still pretty damn bad regardless. As per usual the scoreline does a pretty good job of masking just how awful the team as a whole was.

Sad but true.

DinhoR10

Well thats just a flat out lie, theres no way we could beat atletico if our midfield was not good. Absolutely no way.

L

linetty

He was awful in the first half but improved slightly in the second half plus that assist to Messi was :worthy:
Almost everybody was, the game has been started off slowly by the lads... Maybe it was because the Elche players were told to be more agressive than they usually are...

Good game by Bartra, really nice troughball to set up Messi for his second.

hardyboy

Bartra: "Madrid wanted me for their B-team in 2011. They offered me three times more. I thought about it two seconds. Madrid? Never!" :love:

Home of Barca Fans