Marc Bartra

Gnidrologist

Guess i really should try harder, because that's tl;dr.
Especially after i see this bs after skimming through:
The only problem is that Bartra played almost zero matches against decent teams, not to mention STRONG teams.
Lucho has zero faith in him against bigger teams this Season.
Guess it's worth nothing that you all wanted Lucho out merely few months ago and we failed in all big matches until mid January, but now he's great autoritah, who's opinion is law of the land.

I

instinct

article_dades_analytics_19_en.jpg

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Thank you instinct :)

I'm getting tired of BBZ's super long posts that say nothing and try to make a point by boring you to death ^^

EDIT : That chart confirms exactly everything the pro-bartra have been saying, lost balls + Key pass = Matthieu just doesn't know what the fuck to do when he's got the ball ! And recovered balls pro-rated to the # of games would be 263 / 197!

BARTRA BARTRA BARTRA FFS!

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Where are those stats from?

Going by who scored for example they appear to differ and hand picked for categories Barta is ahead.

Kohe321

Going by who scored for example they appear to differ and hand picked for categories Barta is ahead.

Are they not correct?

I mean categories like balls lost, recovered, clearances and key passes are all pretty dang important, so if Bartra is ahead in those then it's pretty major isn't it? Or do you mean that his stats are pulled from easier games, thus not being comparable?

Jombi

So what if he plays many easier games. He is still usually one of the best players in those games and better than the players who play more regularly.

Siberia

People seem to always talk about his mistake against Bale but what they forget is that he scored a beauty in the same game.

JamDav1982

Granted it's only league games i checked but whoscore has Mathieu with - more interceptions, better pass percentage, more key passes, more passes during game and dispossessed less.

Not saying that means he is better but it shows those stats vary and hand picked can make players look better.

I

instinct

I don't know to be honest but it seems that they didn't copy the stats from Opta/WhoScored or Squawka. I think they have their own database. Nobody knows if those stats are correct though but if they only handpicked the stats where Bartra is ahead of Mathieu to make him look better, he is still ahead of Mathieu in on of the most important aspects of a Barcelona defender that is the statistic of lost balls.

Of course we shouldn't forget that Marc faced weaker opposition than Mathieu. We have to consider that as well.

Home of Barca Fans