Marc Bartra

Zangash

Banned
Two misplaced passes can happen to anyone but those were some pretty damn poor passes. Not that I'm discouraged from liking Bartra though. Pique went multiple seasons playing much worse than that.

Jombi

His passing is better than any of our other CBs IMO. Of course, consistent game time will only make him even better. I can see him becoming a monster next season. He is really that good.

F

Flavia

His passing is better than any of our other CBs IMO. Of course, consistent game time will only make him even better. I can see him becoming a monster next season. He is really that good.

He needs to put up a bit of muscle. And I heard "he'll be a monster next season" for the past 2, IIRC. He's good, but I don't think he'll be like Pique, and I used to. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

FC B

Unsatisfactory match from him. He is lucky Real didn't score twice from his blunders, it would have been a horror result for us tonight putting pressure on the team in this already high pressure period of the season.

Zangash

Banned
Unsatisfactory match from him. He is lucky Real didn't score twice from his blunders, it would have been a horror result for us tonight putting pressure on the team in this already high pressure period of the season.

If they'd have resulted in goals would he be just as immune to criticism as Bravo is?

For some reason I don't think so...

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah, he was pretty poor today. If only he'd learn some aggression from Masche, he'd be great.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Show me world class cb skinny as Bartra.

I do love his heart and loyalty though. Admirable traits in today's world.

Home of Barca Fans