Marc Bartra

Barcilliant

For a guy that doesn't get a ton of game experience, he plays really well. He gets muscled out a bit too often, but that can be fixed. He's got a great mind for the game, a solid first touch, and he's tenacious as hell.

If he's given a chance, I think he'll grow into a world class player.

I like him too.However none of our managers have rated him. He has the ability to be a solid first team regular. Always plays with heart. Can be our next right back for sure.

Co0ter

I like him too.However none of our managers have rated him. He has the ability to be a solid first team regular. Always plays with heart. Can be our next right back for sure.

As a defensive RB where we attack more through the midfield, I agree. Enrique likes to attack through the wings with both fullbacks and the midfielders covering though. Bartra really isn't the type to make good runs and link up with teammates. Tough call for me.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I think that next year he should be a starter

I sure as hell hope so ! And I'm thankfull he loves Barça so much he doesn't consider leaving even with the little minutes he's getting.

He was absolutely boss today, faultless in defense, and 2 or 3 passes to the box including the one to suarez leading to the 1st goal.

Home of Barca Fans