Marc Bartra

Zangash

Banned
Hmm. Di Marzio has had a nearly 100% accuracy rate in my experiences, when it hasn't involved us.

Perhaps the catalan media is giving him a hard time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hallelujah that Di Marzio is wrong, it almost gave me a heart attack.

Di Marzio is usually spot on, I wonder, did he ever break any of our transfers before?

xXKonan

Bartra: "Napoli rumours? I'm not listening to offers. I'm 100% focused on Barça. My idea has always been to stay here."

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
With Adriano's departure and Vidal's inability to play until January, Bartra should get much more chances during the first half of the season.

Zangash

Banned
Mathieu or Vermaelen could take up Adriano's minutes, which would mean Bartra could play more.

Grimaldo will likely be used to fill the void of Adriano. As well, when one of Mathieu or Vermaelen have to play LB, we still have the other one available for LCB in the rare instances where Mascherano himself won't be playing there.

xXKonan

Barcelona sources have also denied reports about talks with Napoli on Marc Bartra (24). The centre back will stay at Barcelona. [ara]

Just another report I guess. Di Marzio's source was way off the mark.

xXKonan

Diaz (agent Bartra): "I want to repeat the boy will stay at Barça, there's no doubt about that. All the rumours are false." [tuttonapoli]

Diaz (agent Bartra): "There are no talks ongoing. We don't know anything about Napoli. We don't understand all the rumours in Italy." [tn]

Home of Barca Fans