Marc Bartra

EdmondDantes

If Lucho neglected him last season, I can't see him playing him after that one mistake. Shame as I'm a huge fan of him but if the manager was looking for excuses to dump him, that was one.

xXKonan

Bartra: "Main thing is to get in shape, catch the rhythm, that's what pre-seasons are for. We'll try to keep on improving in all aspects."

Bartra: "Sergi Roberto as right back? He has the skills to be a versatile player. He's fast, has a good technique. Can play at any position"

Zangash

Banned
As a big Bartra fan all I could do was cover my eyes in horror. Granted, it was kind of obvious Lucho didn't want to win that game, but still.

Barcilliant

In hindsight Batra would have been better off if he had gone on loan to Sevilla or some other decent epl side. He hasn't developed physically and lacks confidence. I am a fan but I think we should have brought someone like Hummels 2 years ago. Mascherano is still not a good option and Vermaelan and MATHIEU are still unpredictable

G

Gasgas

and this is why we are after abdennour :pep:

an embarassing moment he had on januzaj goal.
now he has two big embarassing moments and a certain man utd fan of mine will use them whenever i say bartra is a very good ddefender :angry:

F

Flavia

He's been really disappointing this pre season. He should be taking the chances, but instead he's giving Enrique reasons not to trust him.

He's the single worst defender at the club hands down. Would've been shipped out a long time ago if not for his roots. After getting toyed with by Januzaj the other day, Hazard had his way with him all night. That sequence in the corner early in the 2nd half was cringeworthy. Treated him like a 2 bob hooker.

Home of Barca Fans