Marc Bartra

F

Flavia

He deleted a twitter and an instagram post of his about the clasico, when he found out he wasn't in the match squad. This won't end well. He'll probably leave in the summer.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, Bartra is as far from garbage as you get when you compare him to the likes of Adriano, Douglas etc. That a sob like Adriano gets picked over him should be reason enough for him get out of here quickly.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I feel sorry for Bartra too but let's not spit on Lucho for having to leave someone out.

Wait until Arda and Vidal are registered and watch even more controversy when someone is left out.

Horatio

You're welcome
Lol, Bartra is as far from garbage as you get when you compare him to the likes of Adriano, Douglas etc. That a sob like Adriano gets picked over him should be reason enough for him get out of here quickly.

Adriano is selected as a sub for left back. Bartra is central defender.

Last edited:

raki

I feel sorry for Bartra too but let's not spit on Lucho for having to leave someone out.

Wait until Arda and Vidal are registered and watch even more controversy when someone is left out.

I rather have a good bench than Gumbau and Camara :p

God Serena

Should have left when he saw Tito didn't favor him. Should have left when he saw Tata didn't favor him. Should have left when he saw Lucho didn't favor him. Should still leave, knowing Lucho doesn't favor him, but probably won't.

At best he's going to start a merseyside derby next to Deulofeu one day as the height of his career. Just another JDS, to me.

xXKonan

Centre back Marc Bartra (24) is thinking about changing agents. Former Barcelona captain Carles Puyol could become his new agent. [as]

Puyol has taken defensive matters into his own hands. Ship Bartra to Stoke and bring Laporte to replace him. Ter Stegen and Neuer will be his 3rd and 4th clients !

CuleLife4Life

I don't normally care about stuff like this but I felt crappy for the kid after seeing his deleted tweet. Plus its making the rounds in the media.

He is another JDS at this point. Regardless of status and role, he just doesn't want to leave the club. He even made a comment in an article saying he loved English football but loved Barca. It seems like he is waiting to find the manager who will give him a chance but Lucho doesn't look like he is going anywhere so he may have to take off his ross colored glasses.

With Arda and Vidal coming on soon, there will be more discharges in his future. Maybe this season will finally be the one where he realizes he doesn't have a future here.

As a club we need to say Fck it and pay Laporte's payout or go all out for Marquinhos. Masch, Verm, and Mathieu are all on the wrong side of 30.

Ideally we'd have a decent scout system to find another unknown CB like Varane but this board doesn't seem capable.

Home of Barca Fans