Marc Bartra

B

beautifulgame

His problem is he sucks. Any decent forward makes him like like a 2nd or 3rd division CB.

He over-commits time and time again.

Poor man marker

And a wuss to boot.

Only reason he is still here is because he runs around a lot and pleads loyalty and most important is "la masia"

Also athletically very average and poor with the ball.

Bran the Greenseer

His problem is he sucks. Any decent forward makes him like like a 2nd or 3rd division CB.

He over-commits time and time again.

Poor man marker

And a wuss to boot.

Only reason he is still here is because he runs around a lot and pleads loyalty and most important is "la masia"

Also athletically very average and poor with the ball.

Bartra is in no way bad with the ball though.......

khaled_a_d

Odd statement. Bartra has plenty of aggression. You can see it in his movements. I think he even gets more yellow cards and fouls more per minute than our other defenders.

His problem is not lack of aggression. If you said lack of strength, I'd be more inclined to agree.

Depends on how you define aggression ,there are a lot of times were Bartra just watching the game just like us .he lose his concentration many times and while times he fight hardly for the ball there are others when he left his teammates uncovered

xXKonan

As Marc Bartra (24) has a contract until 2017, he could leave next summer if he doesn't renew. No renewal offer from club so far. [marca]

barcanuck

As Marc Bartra (24) has a contract until 2017, he could leave next summer if he doesn't renew. No renewal offer from club so far. [marca]

Not this again, he needs to stay. Masche, Verms and Mathieu are all over 30! It's his time to take over in a year or two :D

aaron101

Not this again, he needs to stay. Masche, Verms and Mathieu are all over 30! It's his time to take over in a year or two :D

He won't take over simply because he's not good enough as a starting CB. If he wants to be a regular starter, he needs to move to a lower tier team in La Liga or EPL.

xXKonan

Bartra: "Renewal at Barça? We'll see what happens, the talks with my agent are ongoing. I hope to stay." [md]

Bartra: "Subbed off? Misunderstanding. I got a knock, told Pique, who told coach. But I was fine. A bit surprised when I still got subbed."

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He was great again yesterday!

He's so good when he's having a good day, you could see why so much hope is (was) placed on him.

Now the sad part is he'll again look like an amateur in any of the next games he plays.

So disappointing :(

Home of Barca Fans