Marc Bartra

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I can imagine Bartra sitting intently on his laptop anxiously watching his performance go unmentioned and uncriticized on his thread..... Yeah well fuck you Bartra.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't good but I guess having Adriano on your right, Samper in front and shaky Vermaelen on your left didn't help either.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lineup invariably put an inordinate amount of pressure on the defense, especially Vermaelen & Bartra who both disappointed

On the one hand, Marc hasn't played enough to build much confidence and then to be undermanned against a terrific pressing team revealed just how far he is from being ready for big minutes

Central defender will be a summer priority

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Wasn't good but I guess having Adriano on your right, Samper in front and shaky Vermaelen on your left didn't help either.

Not to mention he hasn't played a competitive match in ages...

Not saying he's good enough, just that the conditions for him to grow aren't ideal either...

Co0ter

Lineup invariably put an inordinate amount of pressure on the defense, especially Vermaelen & Bartra who both disappointed

On the one hand, Marc hasn't played enough to build much confidence and then to be undermanned against a terrific pressing team revealed just how far he is from being ready for big minutes

Central defender will be a summer priority

He's turning 25 in a month, he's not a child anymore. He's been below average more often than not. How often do you say he has a good performance vs a bad one? He's been with us for a long time now, he's had plenty of chances to show that he belongs here. Simply, he does not.

I wanted him to come good, I was patient for a long time...but he's just not good enough, unless he's happy being a 5th choice CB. In that case, we can keep him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's turning 25 in a month, he's not a child anymore. He's been below average more often than not. How often do you say he has a good performance vs a bad one? He's been with us for a long time now, he's had plenty of chances to show that he belongs here. Simply, he does not.

I wanted him to come good, I was patient for a long time...but he's just not good enough, unless he's happy being a 5th choice CB. In that case, we can keep him.

Playing develops a player's confidence, just look at S.Roberto

I'm unhappy with his progress but the fact that he has shown quality reflects that there is something to develop... plus, 25 is not late for a central defender's development

I would keep him over Vermaelen but he should play more

frog-fcb

Playing develops a player's confidence, just look at S.Roberto

I'm unhappy with his progress but the fact that he has shown quality reflects that there is something to develop... plus, 25 is not late for a central defender's development

I would keep him over Vermaelen but he should play more

+1 i honestly believe if he is given a good run of games alongside pique/masche we will see a good improvement in him. He hasnt played in ages and gets thrown in at the deep end

xXKonan

Sevilla want center-back Marc Bartra (24) on loan until the end of the season with a buy option. Bartra's uncertain about his future [sport]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Sevilla have formally asked to sign Marc Bartra (24) on loan in January, with 12M buy option. The player is considering to leave. [sport]

Home of Barca Fans