Marc Bartra

xXKonan

Barcelona willing to listen to 12M for centre back Marc Bartra (24) this summer. Juventus, Milan, Inter and Fiorentina interested. [sport]

EdmondDantes

I for one would be said to see him leave, but much like Pedro, he would be better off playing regularly. Fast, dynamic and technical centre-backs are a rare commodity even if Bartra is prone to a mistake here and there.

xXKonan

Bartra is seriously considering move to EPL. Difficult in January, possible in summer. Could already be looking for house in London. [l'esp]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is it just me or does every one of our young(er) and bench player have the patience of a three year old, while Bayern and Real Madrid etc. have a bunch of happy campers who are more than happy to be just attached with those two clubs, no matter how many minutes they get?

No wonder we can't build depth, at least not with young players. Everybody wants to play or friggin' leave.

God Serena

Is it just me or does every one of our young(er) and bench player have the patience of a three year old, while Bayern and Real Madrid etc. have a bunch of happy campers who are more than happy to be just attached with those two clubs, no matter how many minutes they get?

No wonder we can't build depth, at least not with young players. Everybody wants to play or friggin' leave.

Lmfao, Bartra, impatient?

By far the best joke I've seen here.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Robert (sports director): "Bartra? He hasn't asked to leave and he won't leave. He's an important player and he'll stay with us."

El Flaco

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I love Bartra but he just isn't good enough to be a starter.
If he wants to stay as backup - great!

Nucky

He will probably be sold in the summer unless like Bojan said will wait for some minutes from the bench..

Home of Barca Fans