Marc Bartra

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hopefully there's a limit to the stupidity of this board as we've seen how poorly loan/purchases with Sevilla have worked out thus far

JamDav1982

Hopefully there's a limit to the stupidity of this board as we've seen how poorly loan/purchases with Sevilla have worked out thus far

Same old rubbish.

Suarez loan with Sevilla was fine and he got a lot of playing time for first year in La Liga. Deulofeu went there and after a while Emery did not fancy what he was seeing.

Nothing wrong at all with sending the players there and both are arguably better players for it.

God Serena

Same old rubbish.

Suarez loan with Sevilla was fine and he got a lot of playing time for first year in La Liga. Deulofeu went there and after a while Emery did not fancy what he was seeing.

Nothing wrong at all with sending the players there and both are arguably better players for it.

Suarez would play great and even score crucial goals for Sevilla and find himself benched for weeks after that. You think he nearly tripped over himself running to get out of that two year loan early because the first year went well?

Deulofeu from the very beginning was treated like an outsider and Emery publicly berating him more than he played him. He's not a better player because he sat on the bench for almost the entirety of February-June, he's a better player because Martinez knows his talents and actually cares about bringing out the best in him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No to Emery. He fecked up Suarez and Deulofeu. He won't use Bartra either except when others are out.

xXKonan

Barcelona sources deny reports about Sevilla having made a loan bid for Marc Bartra (24). Club is not willing to let him join Sevilla. [md]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good.

He'll get his minutes. There are plenty of Copa matches.
And don't forget we had the worst first half of the season schedule where Lucho had little options to rotate.
Second part brings us more easier games and surely more minutes for Bartra.

khaled_a_d

Bartra is almost 25 .at that age there is little to gain for either him or the club from loans whether it is Sevilla or other team
May be in summer he can go (sold) somewhere else where he can finally play .but for now let him stay in the team .If Vermaelen get injured we could be exposed in CB without 5th option

God Serena

Bartra is almost 25 .at that age there is little to gain for either him or the club from loans whether it is Sevilla or other team
May be in summer he can go (sold) somewhere else where he can finally play .but for now let him stay in the team .If Vermaelen get injured we could be exposed in CB without 5th option

More like when Vermaelen gets injured.

The problem with Bartra is he's not very... good. Not anymore, at least. The flashes of greatness he showed that gained him his huge following have all but vanished (Although that pretty nicely dispels claims that he was only popular because he's pretty and Catalan) and he's turned out to be as much of a liability as anyone else not named Pique or Mascherano (Who himself isn't much of a defender, imo).

I'd keep him until the summer but when summer does come we really need to revamp our CB situation completely. Three CBs over 30 and a particularly poor middle age CB are not what a club like Barca should be relying on to stand next to Pique. Our CB position is by far our weakest right now and I'd like to see that fixed.

xXKonan

Barcelona are considering to let Marc Bartra (24) leave on loan. Could be included in deal on Celta player Nolito or another forward. [md]

F

Flavia

On both md and sport covers for tomorrow:

CW3ofOpWEAARAWc.jpg:large

CW3YBMLWsAEJMjm.jpg:large

xXKonan

The Fontas-Bartra Partnership Might fully happen now...

At Celta Vigo! :mou:

Joking aside I guess it will most likely be Bartra Loan+Cash for Nolito.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Emery is a results-oriented coach. He prioritizes wins and building his CV, and I don't blame him for that.

He's not good for developing youth players, certainly not another club's youth players, because he focuses on the present.

That said, I think he may be the prime candidate to take over after Benitez at Real. Should be fun.

God Serena

Emery is a results-oriented coach. He prioritizes wins and building his CV, and I don't blame him for that.

He's not good for developing youth players, certainly not another club's youth players, because he focuses on the present.

That said, I think he may be the prime candidate to take over after Benitez at Real. Should be fun.

THAT is going to be fun. I can just imagine the papers Marca will publish on him and Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans