Marc Bartra

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
CGShGuRWQAAro7z.jpg

I would be sad too if someone stole my pants.

barcanuck

There was a shot afterwards of him being frustrated because he had to be subbed off.

Yes, I agree. You can really pinpoint him coming off as the exact moment when the game took a turn for the worse. Not necessarily because he was no longer playing, but in general.

Looked like he was mad because of the muscle injury he got which forced the sub. Not sure what the status is but hope he makes the CL bench.

Jombi

Hopefully he plays much more next season. Love this player and the heart he has for Barca.

Totally agree. I have great expectations of him next season. Him and Sergi Roberto at the DM can be the revelations of the season if they actually get to play!

Antimadridista1

Probably the best player for Spain tonight :worthy:

Partidazo. He's pretty sure to be called up by DelBosque for the upcoming selections with this performance.
He really deserves more minutes next season... which is gonna be tough with the likes of Vermaelen and Mathieu.

Bran the Greenseer

Partidazo. He's pretty sure to be called up by DelBosque for the upcoming selections with this performance.
He really deserves more minutes next season... which is gonna be tough with the likes of Vermaelen and Mathieu.

Ik right Bartra's performances have been good but he's shown nothing that puts him ahead of those two. :lol:

He'll probably be a starter for spain before he's a starter for Barca.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

That's strange to hear as I only caught last few mins + seen the replay of Costa Rica goal for which, I believe, Bartra was to blame too.

GOAT_SUAREZ

I don't see much future for Bartra at Barca. He is likely gone in 2016. He won't play much and he will realize that he has to play in order to improve. I bet we will be a Laporte or so and Bartra will be sold.

Home of Barca Fans