Marcelo Brozovic

Total-Football

Brozovic, De Jong, Pedri, Gavi would be the strongest midfield depth in world football.

To me if we sign borozovic, we just keep playing with 4 4 2 (gavi on the left ). Maybe sign another midfielder for depth and just dish out lord torres and keep lewa dembele raphinha fati for the 2 attacking spots

BBZ8800

Brozovic is the holder of the top2 spots of all time World cup distance covered per match.
Previous World cup record was 16,3 kms covered by Brozovic in 2018' quarterfinals Croatia-Russia (a match went to extra time and penalties).
This year he broke his own record in a round of 16 KO match vs Japan (extra time and penalties again) when he ran 16,7 kms.

Sometimes he looks nonchalant and as if he is slightly bored on a field, but he still covers 14-15 kms even when he is bored.

When he is not playing for Croatia, our midfield is wide open and you can cut through it however you want behind Modric's and Kovacic's backs.

fergus90

I've always rated him very highly, think he's a beast. Which is why I cannot see Inter letting him go. Croatia constantly supplies top class footballers.

Andresito

Staff member
Think we can close this option. His contract was running out 2022 iirc, we should've snatched him then.

Birdy

Bad move, even if he is better than Busi
He turns 31, I don't want another soon to be veteran at DM

We lost out on good options recently who are overpriced now, like Enzo
We have to be brave to find the next DM, and bet on some promising upcoming player
You can't get quality at prime age with no money

JamDav1982

To flip Kessie for Brozovic would be very good move and give a bit more time to find a DM.

Doubt happens in end though.

Kessie doesnt have a role and is a waste of a wage at this point.

vuji_31

Brozovic on 3 year deal and we are good. With 2 CDM you don't need prime P.Viera to cover field. 4-3-3 is dead.

Home of Barca Fans