Marco Reus

Boris

well we were also signing Bale the summer before ... and RVP, Cavani, Rooney, Aguero... every WC attacker in the market. So, yes it's funny when rumour appears, but come on every day a different player?! O rly ?

btw, Reus is maybe the only player I'd sign for our attack right now. Physically better than both Pedro and Sanchez, and uses his brain more often.

MagIX

btw, Reus is maybe the only player I'd sign for our attack right now. Physically better than both Pedro and Sanchez, and uses his brain more often.

exactly, but unfortunately everything suggests that we will sign missy Neymar

Mr Hulot

If I was to jump in the Dortmund bandwagon for one player, it would be for Marco Reus. He is goal scoring winger without being selfish, he can also press well. The only problem of course for this transfer is Neymar.

B

beautifulgame

would be a good signing tbf.

one of the few european attacking players i like. defends and scores.

Indignado

Reus can play on the wing and in the middle, he would be a great signing but Dortmund won't let him go for anything below 35m and since we're getting Neymar that wouldn't fit into our transfer budget.

Paganinisrvnge

I would be so happy to find out that the club decided to not get Neymar this summer and instead focus the transfer budget on getting more established players.

Theconomist

I would be so happy to find out that the club decided to not get Neymar this summer and instead focus the transfer budget on getting more established players.

But that would mean that we are a club that has a decent transfer policy and isn't a serial flop signer that gets salvaged by a strong core in the team year in year out.

Gilberto

Reus is an amazing player. He is very tactically aware, not selfish, a goalscorer, agile and more.

Problem is Dortmund's entire team is about to be sold and they don't want Reus to be one of them.

Paganinisrvnge

I wouldn't exactly call Reus an established player after two good seasons, tbh.

He was great for Monchengladbach last year and great for Dortmund this year including playing very, very well against the likes of City, Ajax, Real Madrid, Shakhtar, and Malaga in the Champions League. Definitely tougher competition than 3rd division Brazilian sides that Neymar picks on.

B

beautifulgame

He was great for Monchengladbach last year and great for Dortmund this year including playing very, very well against the likes of City, Ajax, Real Madrid, Shakhtar, and Malaga in the Champions League. Definitely tougher competition than 3rd division Brazilian sides that Neymar picks on.

reaching. not even a good try.

jog on.

loozy

Two seasons, still, at two different clubs. Yes, he has been great but he is everything but an established player due to a distinct lack of experience.

Home of Barca Fans