Marco Reus

Theconomist

Marin is no reus
Yeah, he was much more hyped.

Reus is a good player just like Bale is a good player and Suarez is a good player and so on... We can't buy every good player in the world. Since they would cost about the same I'd rather have Neymar than Reus.

SoMa

BJ8KDDDCAAAnzta.jpg:large

Yes please.

Irish_Cules

He'd be perfect for us. I dont see him leaving Dortmund this summer though. Obviously I'd be delighted if he came to Barca but I kinda want him to stay there. I don't want the club to involved in the mass rape of Dortmund.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I wouldn't mind it at all, but I'd take the rumour/front page with a bucketload of salt. MD could just be name-dropping, it's not like they and Sport haven't done it before.

Galning

I wouldn't mind it at all, but I'd take the rumour/front page with a bucketload of salt. MD could just be name-dropping, it's not like they and Sport haven't done it before.

You can make up whatever you want if you label it "top secret" :lol:

BorussiaBarcelona

When you know that Dortmund bought him for 18m euro.. seriously, why are we wasting more than twice of this price in Neymar !?

Because Reus had an opt out in his contract with Mönchengladbach while Neymar does not.
Dortmund did the same thing to Mönchengladbach that Bayern did to them in the Götze deal.

And if you could convince Reus to join Barca he could be had with the same strategy, as he's got an opt out in his contract at Dortmund as well.

Though, this time around he's going to cost you 30+ mil euros.

Home of Barca Fans