Marco Reus

suckabov

Lemon curry?
clipart_woody-woodpecker_animaatjes-1.jpg

I can definitely see it. It's his hair.

Cule4life

The Culest
Dortmund is arguably the 2nd best team in the world. Shinji getting benched at Man Utd when he could have been a superstar here

IMO klopp is the best manager in the world. Mourinho bought star studded players but klopp has built such an amazing team with a low budget

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Klopp is easily my favorite manager. His combination of awesome man management, simple, direct, deadly tactics, and his passion for the game are just a joy to watch.
Dortmund are definitely top 3 right now. They look even stronger than last year! Now it's a question of if they can keep it going in all competitions or if they will just kind of pick one of the league or CL over the other.

Reus though....love this guy. Not sure if people will rip me apart for this, but I would still rather Reus over Neymar >_>...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dortmund is arguably the 2nd best team in the world. Shinji getting benched at Man Utd when he could have been a superstar here

IMO klopp is the best manager in the world. Mourinho bought star studded players but klopp has built such an amazing team with a low budget

Second best team in the world? Hmmm, they did have a very successful CL run last season, and they are a great team. But I am not sure if they are the 2nd best team in the world though. I tend to think us and RM are still a tad better than BVB.

Cule4life

The Culest
Second best team in the world? Hmmm, they did have a very successful CL run last season, and they are a great team. But I am not sure if they are the 2nd best team in the world though. I tend to think us and RM are still a tad better than BVB.

Hence the term "arguably". They are much more balanced, fitter and better tactics wise than Barca and Real

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hence the term "arguably". They are much more balanced, fitter and better tactics wise than Barca and Real

More balanced than us perhaps, fitter and better tactics I think it really depends on different teams. Different teams have different tactics which are built upon the physiques and the abilities of the players, can't say one is better than the other.

Paganinisrvnge

At this exact moment and dating back to last season; Messi is literally the only thing keeping Barcelona as a top 3 or 4 team in the world. Xavi has been way below his standard and Iniesta hasn't been playing at his highest level either. Meanwhile, the defense is abysmal and the board refuse to sign a defender. Messi in beast mode can keep Barcelona as a top 3 team and even win them titles but Dortmund and Bayern are more balanced. Perhaps Neymar and Fabregas are going to help push Barcelona back to being the best in the world but as of this moment; I would be surprised if Dortmund didn't beat Barcelona over 2 legs IF Messi were injured or suspended.

Back on topic; Reus is better than Gotze IMO and will lead Dortmund to another deep run in the Champions League. Perhaps not final but at the very least to the quarterfinals.

Home of Barca Fans