Marco Reus

Die Bayern

As I said, Barca and Arsenal are improving competition. Reus and Draxler gone = no replacement for Robbery. Easy. :pique:

We will raid La Liga! :please:

On a more serious note, Reus is obviously an incredible player but you've got Neymar down the left, and Pedro+Sanchez for the right. I don't think you need him, especially if Pedro and Sanchez continue with their great form.

Co0ter

I think this is by far Sanchez' best season but even then there are a few things that will never change. He is an overall poor/average finisher at best and he is weak physically. He and Pedro are basically the same besides Pedro being a bit of a better finisher and Sanchez being more effective (not more as in the amount) at pressing. Pedro has been almost useless for the two prior seasons, and Sanchez not much better. This is great form...for them. You look at a truely world class player like Neymar and how he can walk into the team the way he did and it makes you wonder.

They are good squad players for us imo, good hardworking players...but it shouldnt make you a starter.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barca ruining competition in the BuLi! :tata1:

Say that AFTER we sign the likes of Reus and Gundogan, not because of some far-fetched rumor.

And weakening other teams in Buli without strengthening the top dog is still slightly (albeit not much) better than weakening other teams AND strengthening the top dog AS A RESULT, right? ;)

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Say that AFTER we sign the likes of Reus and Gundogan, not because of some far-fetched rumor.

And weakening other teams in Buli without strengthening the top dog is still slightly (albeit not much) better than weakening other teams AND strengthening the top dog AS A RESULT, right? ;)

He was just joking :)

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Rafael Hernandez, Twitter: https://twitter.com/RafaelH117, says there is an angreement with Reus but highly unlikely he will come before 2015. I doubt it though, but would be lovely.

Lebron-Dancing.gif

Meitux

Not going to trust rumours, and especially for a transfer that seems far away, both in time and this rumour be real actually. I would love to see him here anyway.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Is that a very reliable source since you guys are discussing it very seriously?

F

Flavia

Is that a very reliable source since you guys are discussing it very seriously?

I don't know... I love Reus, but I don't think that is very reliable. It's from a freelance journalist.

Home of Barca Fans