Marco Reus

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir

Great to see constructive posts like this, showing good arguments!

Since I posted it seems I do think he is trustworthy, but that's not entirely the case. I do agree with him regularly, but am not in a position to judge whether he is really that reliable. For now, to me it's just a nice rumour to fantasize about, would love to see Reus at Barcelona.

khaled_a_d

Great to see constructive posts like this, showing good arguments!

Since I posted it seems I do think he is trustworthy, but that's not entirely the case. I do agree with him regularly, but am not in a position to judge whether he is really that reliable. For now, to me it's just a nice rumour to fantasize about, would love to see Reus at Barcelona.

It was a yes or no question I replied to
As flavia mentioned It's from a freelance journalist ,a rumor about having a deal with a player to join us after 1 and half year .it is tough to believe tbh ,specially with no one reporting it b4 and due to the fact he was just answering some random question not even saying it as breaking news

DB10

If I could have one player Arsenal could realistically buy it would be Reus..

You don't buy players like Reus and then try to shoe horn him into your team, defeats the purpose. Like playing Suarez out wide..

Cule4life

The Culest
Great passing-Check
Great Speed-Check
Silky touch- Check
Awesome hair-Check
Diving-Check

What are you waiting for :zubi:? Get off your ass.... O wait its :zubi: Sorry to disturb you form your blissful ignorance....

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I really like Sanchez, but Reus would definitively be an upgrade. Neymar - Messi - Reus = BOOM!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I really like Reus, but it'd be Villa/Sanchez all over again, because he would have to play in a position that he doesn't belong to... He is not a RW and confining him there is doesn't make sense, Messi is the only one with a free role in our team and that won't change...

If we are going for a forward, he should be a CF...

Home of Barca Fans