Marco Reus

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's foolproof. Barcelona taking Reus and Gündogan, Arsenal buying Draxler will leave Bayern without any Robbery and Schweini replacements. Let them boss the league for 1-2 seasons and watch them struggle with fatigue then.

Tata and Wenger's evil masterplan. Good, very good. :tito:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Would take that, would definitely take that. It is interesting though...

Ter Stegen is almost a done deal, and if there is any truth to the rumors about Reus and Gundogan, we'd have a full contingent of Germans coming in next year.

Imagine if we get Hummels too.

Ze Germans are coming! :lol:

Do you want to buy the whole BVB team or something? :lol:

Nah, I'd say we go for their scouts.

Seriously though, I don't see it happening. Reus was probably responding to the rumor that suckabov was talking about.

And where would he play? He definitely doesn't want to be a bench-warmer waiting to rotate with Neymar.

André

Guys, Reus is pure LW, he plays from times to times CF/AM and very rarely RW. And with Messi Neymar Cesc, he won't play CF. There's no room in our team for him as long as Pedro Alexis Neymar are here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do you want to buy the whole BVB team or something? :lol:

Nah, I'd say we go for their scouts.

Seriously though, I don't see it happening. Reus was probably responding to the rumor that suckabov was talking about.

And where would he play? He definitely doesn't want to be a bench-warmer waiting to rotate with Neymar.

Are you saying that Reus would warm the bench? Are you really, really, really saying that? I mean, for real, are you for real?

Reus >>>>> Neymar aka Nerman aka Youtube Star aka Diver.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Are you saying that Reus would warm the bench? Are you really, really, really saying that? I mean, for real, are you for real?

It doesn't matter what you and I think, :rosell: won't let anyone take Neymar's place.

xavi_the_Boss

We will probably sell Tello so we Need a replacement.
Reus will get tellos minutes.:neymar:

Home of Barca Fans