Marco Reus

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If we sell Alexis for a good price we would only lose about ten fifteen million net if we buy Reus, I wouldn't mind that happening.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be incredibly frustrating if Reus leaves for another club and we decide to splash 30m on Cuadrado who is a good player at RW, no doubt about that, but Reus >> him.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I have no idea why anybody thinks BVB would swap Reus for Alexis or sell him for 30-35 mio. €.

Unless they can't get his buyout clause removed, they'd most likely rather lose him after the next season for the buyout clause of 35 mio. €.
They'd only be tempted to let him go before next season if somebody would offer outrageous amounts of money (think along the lines of 55 mio.+) or offer a similar player, someone like Alexis, plus 15-20 mio. I doubt however, that someone like Alexis could be convinced of playing for BVB/in Germany.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I was thinking sell Alexis to Juve and get Reus, but this won't work as his price is very high like you say this season. Maybe keep Alexis, knowing if he doesn't work out we can sell him (though we'd only get maybe 25 million next summer) then get Reus, at only ten million loss.

Tbh though we should keep alexis, he has played well and is improving.

L

linetty

Who said Reus is the next Messi? We are discussing Alexis vs Marco here.

I wouldnt think twice about selling Alexis if Reus would be his replacement but for now Alexis should stay here...but as I said, if there's at least a tiny chance, it's clear what should be done.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Thank you. The deal would not be worth it.
It's not like Reus is the next Messi, although some people talk about him as if he was a football god.

He did dismantle Madrid on his own if only Missitariyan could finish instead of chokeing

B

beautifulgame

lol not all just was referring to the excitement in the hyperbole ;-)

Crixus

Marco Reus se ha hartado de esperar al Barça. Va a seguir en el Borussia Dortmund. Lo peor es que puede renegociar su contrato en breve.

Francesc Aguilar reported that reus has had enough waiting for barcelona to contact Bvb about him and he could renegotiate his contract with Bvb .

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans