Marco Reus

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to Bild, BVB is ready to offer Reus a new salary of 7m euros per year, under the condition that the buyout clause in his contract be removed.

Let's see if Reus will agree to that.

Egert

Estonian Culé
According to Bild, BVB is ready to offer Reus a new salary of 7m euros per year, under the condition that the buyout clause in his contract be removed.

Let's see if Reus will agree to that.

If he doesn't accept that, then it is already obvious he is going to leave Dortmund.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
MD journalist Francesc Aguilar: Marco Reus has said "NO" to removing the clause that could allow him to switch to summer.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
This is what he said:

Francesc Aguilar ‏@MDpor_elmundo 54 Min.
Bild asegura que el B.Dortmund le ha propuesto a Marco Reus aumentarle su sueldo de 5 a 7 millones, si renuncia a la cláusula de 35 kilos.

Francesc Aguilar ‏@MDpor_elmundo 53 Min.
Marco Reus no quiere quitar esa cláusula que le permitiría irse del B.Dortmund el año que viene ni aumentarla. Barça y United están detrás.

The second tweet is not "news", it just sums up the current situation. Bild write BVB plan to make him an offer, not that an offer has been made, so there's no way he could have rejected it already.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like Dortmund, their fans & players...No interest to unsettle any of their players but I would not be opposed to seeing players make the switch if it's their ambition...And even as a Dortmund or Barcelona fan, you have to respect that - some have dreams that need fulfilling

Reus, can't say he's high on the need list but I think he's a special talent and Barcelona could never have too much quality on the pitch...Still can't imagine it happening but would love it...more so if Mats was coming too

L

linetty

I like Dortmund, their fans & players...No interest to unsettle any of their players but I would not be opposed to seeing players make the switch if it's their ambition...And even as a Dortmund or Barcelona fan, you have to respect that - some have dreams that need fulfilling

Reus, can't say he's high on the need list but I think he's a special talent and Barcelona could never have too much quality on the pitch...Still can't imagine it happening but would love it...more so if Mats was coming too
I couldnt put it better.

Ursegor

World Champion
His buyout clause comes into effect from summer 2015 onwards. Not this summer.

The fact that Dortmund want to give him a payrise to remove the € 35M buyout clause means they are a) not intending to sell him (surprise, surprise) and b) they also value him more than € 35M. Which means they wouldn't even consider a bid like that. Nor would Barca try to bid unholy sums like € 50M+ to test their resolve.

=> He is not coming.

PaulTaylor

I don't think he'll agree to remove a Buyout clause especially if he wants to move on to a bigger european club (Barcelona) think a increased Buyout fee would be better somewhere around 50 million.

AfricanBavarian

I think all BvB want to do is make sure they can get a good deal out of Reus or use that as a deterrent for them to keep him longer. Either way they get good value out of him its just up to Reus to how mich he cares about BvB

Home of Barca Fans