Marco Reus

Bertus

Apparently if MD/Sport is right Reus is upset about we signed Suarez. So he probably wouldn't join us. 1st transfer ban could come back, 2nd we will have to sell Pedro. That's not going to happen. He's club favourite because he's homegrown.

Would be great if he could pull a Suarez and renew his contract with a higher release clause with a promise that BvB won't block any transfer.

I think BvB deserves to get a good fee for him, because these days 25M is not much.

Since he likes BvB a lot, I expect it to happen. So at least Dortmund will have the money to buy a good replacement just from this fee.

PaulFCB

Banned
Reus > Cuadrado?

Maybe Reus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cuadrado.

I wonder if they sell Reus, will they actually be interested in Cuadrado as a replacement?

Rahj

Would be great if he could pull a Suarez and renew his contract with a higher release clause with a promise that BvB won't block any transfer.

I think BvB deserves to get a good fee for him, because these days 25M is not much.

Since he likes BvB a lot, I expect it to happen. So at least Dortmund will have the money to buy a good replacement just from this fee.

i really hope so, but usually german clubs end up having shitty deals with bigger clubs from abroad.for instance, özil only cost 18 mil. €when he went to rm.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

i really hope so, but usually german clubs end up having shitty deals with bigger clubs from abroad.for instance, özil only cost 18 mil. €when he went to rm.

He wasn't THAT big a name on the international stage at that point and only had one year left in his contract. So 18M was pretty much okay.

S7_MUFC

But increase in his buyout clause will mean he'll earn less salary from his next club...

lazybum4hire

I think it's kind of funny and sad how out of all the big clubs, it's Bayern he would be the most perfect fit. Other clubs have just made their biggest signings in attack in the past year or so.

I feel like he stayed at Dortmund a year too late.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Today's news is that there has indeed been a 2nd Bayern offer for him this season, but Reus turned it down.
I guess that's it for my hope of Reus playing for Bayern next year.

BenRobbins

Interesting, i am of the opinion he will be a bayern play but if it is true and he is rejecting them and not signing a new contract at bvb then he missed have his eye on a move abroad. I hope to god united are back in the CL next season as LvG says we will be moving to his preferred 4-3-3 next year and we need a high quality of winger/forward to do that and with Reus being available he would be my #1 dream signing.

Morten

I like Reus, as long as he does not go to Bayern it is fine. If he want to go to Bayern, he will just be another traitor. I really hope it doesnt happen, as he is one of my favorite players.

M

Messi4life

COPE: Atlético has a deal with Reus.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans