Marco Reus

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Would be insane if Atleti managed to pull it off with all the economic powerhouses competing for his signature. I'll say this, if Reus were to unfortunately leave Dortmund one day I'd rather it be for a club like Atletico than anyone else.

Professor Chaos

I don't believe this. Reus chose Atletico? Why? Better clubs are interested in him. Only 27mln is a joke. Zubi should be exterminated by Verminator if it becomes true.

Irish_Cules

Graham Hunter @BumperGraham · 2h

It is being stared by @J__Gato who is a reliable guy that #Atletico WILL sign #Reus. IF this comes off it's close to the deal of the summer

It'll be absolutely insane if Atletico pull this off. If it happens, it's almost like Dortmund are trying to help out a club similar to them in terms of being the underdogs against the superpowers in the their league. I'd like to see him stay at Dortmund but it would be amazing to see him at Atletico and if it means that he doesn't join Bayern then that's a bonus.

I

instinct

Reus won't leave Dortmund this summer. Put this in wherever you want.

PaulFCB

Banned
lol, I just read the reports and just wanted to say it's insane, but already said here on this last page LOL.

17m+10 in January? 27m total? And we were shitting ourselves, if this happens, in a way, will look like an incredibly insane move, not just for the sum, but also because Atletico manage to do it.

At the same time, if next year his release clause is clear, they can't do anything to stop him for signing for Bayern, even if others make offers, it would be his choice.
Bayern might need him as Robben and Ribery are ageing, I think it would be a perfect signing for Bayern, then later they can try to snatch Ilkay when Bastian slows down.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

That Reus-Atletico rumor is about the dumbest shit I've read in weaks.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
when is his liverpool medical?

GNnvKLr.jpg

Liverpool have already signed Cavani they don't need Reus.

zanela

The only way this deal makes sense from BVB's pov is if they've managed to acquire a ROFR for Atléti's brightest talent in Óliver Torres, or even an outright purchase over the amount quoted. Anything else and I will be gobsmacked.

F

Flavia

It doesn't make much sense, as this would be a lateral move for him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Multiple sources reporting it now... Seriously confused by this. I could never picture it happening, but if it did Atleti's attack would be a force to be reckoned with: Mandzukic, Reus, Griezmann, Jimenez, and maybe Correa in the future if his recovery goes well.

F

Flavia

Multiple sources reporting it now... Seriously confused by this. I could never picture it happening, but if it did Atleti's attack would be a force to be reckoned with: Mandzukic, Reus, Griezmann, Jimenez, and maybe Correa in the future if his recovery goes well.

Gil Marin denied it in TVE. I'll be really surprised if he ends up there.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Gil Marin denied it in TVE. I'll be really surprised if he ends up there.

Yeah just read that. Fun while it lasted :lol:

Still though, if Reus were to leave Dortmund I really wish it wouldn't be for some big corporation type club (yes, even us).

Home of Barca Fans