Marco Reus

M

Messi4life

Absolute BS, they quote 27M euros as the price. As if! :lol:
COPE is a pretty reliable source, I wouldn't be so quick to write this off. This source definitely deserves more attention than most, I will say that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
COPE is a pretty reliable source, I wouldn't be so quick to write this off. This source definitely deserves more attention than most, I will say that.

That's what all the Atleti fans on Reddit say too. I will write this off quickly because: 1. His buyout is for next summer. 2. Dortmund won't sell this summer. If this deal happens, especially at that laughable price, then I'll eat a broomstick.

JamDav1982

That's what all the Atleti fans on Reddit say too. I will write this off quickly because: 1. His buyout is for next summer. 2. Dortmund won't sell this summer. If this deal happens, especially at that laughable price, then I'll eat a broomstick.

The buy out is next summer but a lot of the reports are saying Dortmund would be willing to sell him this summer for roughly the same fee as next year as it would stop Bayern coming and taking him next year.

Not saying he is on way to Atletico but there is some idea as to why they would sell him now if he is not willing to sign new contract.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The buy out is next summer but a lot of the reports are saying Dortmund would be willing to sell him this summer for roughly the same fee as next year as it would stop Bayern coming and taking him next year.

I'll still eat a broomstick if it happens.

Wait a minute. The conspiracy theorist in me has awoken. What if Deulofeu was loaned back out because we've made a move on Reus? #conspiracy #IDKwhatimsayin

DinhoR10

Not saying he is on way to Atletico but there is some idea as to why they would sell him now if he is not willing to sign new contract.

But hasnt he repeatedly declined to join Bayern?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
When has he turned down Bayern?

When he moved from Monchengladbach to Dortmund, he turned down a more lucrative Bayern offer to do so. And, since we're going off of rumors now, he rejected their advances again (according to rumors) this summer.

Home of Barca Fans