Marco Reus

Jadentheman

Yes, Cuadrado would make it unbalanced. Not the 4 attackers.

Well it' gonna be more like a 2-2-1-5 and that poor midfield won't be able to maintain. They aren't physical enough to handle the load unless we just pass the other team to death and when is the last that's happened?

CatalinR10

I dislike him for the same reason I disliked Cesc: he was an unnecessary purchase that didn't really fit the team

k ,bye

5aeS0uw.gif

purely for bragging rights, endorsements, and TV eyeballs.

k , bye

5aeS0uw.gif

his passing is generally wayward and his finishing was no better than Pedro

k , bye

5aeS0uw.gif

I simply don't find him very interesting.

k , bye

5aeS0uw.gif

lel @ Neymar being an unnecesary transfer. Good luck to Pedro and Alexis breaking busses when Messi is playing bad/ marked thight.

lel @ Neymar not fitting the team while he was the second or third best player of last season.

lel @ everything you say regards to Neymar or Pedro.

Also , just for the record , Pedro isn't even 20% the player Neymar is .

B

beautifulgame

k ,bye

5aeS0uw.gif

k , bye

5aeS0uw.gif

k , bye

5aeS0uw.gif

k , bye

5aeS0uw.gif

lel @ Neymar being an unnecesary transfer. Good luck to Pedro and Alexis breaking busses when Messi is playing bad/ marked thight.

lel @ Neymar not fitting the team while he was the second or third best player of last season.

lel @ everything you say regards to Neymar or Pedro.

Also , just for the record , Pedro isn't even 20% the player Neymar is .

:worthy:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm not a fan of Neymar yet, but it has nothing directly to do with Pedro. I dislike him for the same reason I disliked Cesc: he was an unnecessary purchase that didn't really fit the team, purely for bragging rights, endorsements, and TV eyeballs. He has a better chance of fitting Barça than Cesc ever did, but that has so far yet to be proven: his passing is generally wayward and his finishing was no better than Pedro and Alexis.

VagueImmaculateChrysomelid.gif

M

Messi4life

There are credible journalists and then there are those who talk nonsense, I have more faith in a couple of journalists than I have to sports manager/president etc. I can take Liverpool as an example.

Southhamptons manager Koeman that said Lovren would not leave, he left shortly thereafter. In July last year, reported the credible newspaper the Liverpool Echo that Liverpool were looking for a central defender but that PSG's Sakho was not up to date but a month later, he belongs to "The Reds".

For a bunch of weeks ago, all the media reported that Moreno deal was completely off, a few weeks later, he stands at Melwood and holds up a LFC scarf and money have been transferred to Seville's bank account.

Conclusion: Atletico may still chashing Reus but doesn't want to have some attention (like other of their transfers)...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans