Marco Reus

I

instinct

Mate its got to be gross. 20m a year for reus even Madrid wouldnt pay that :lol:

florentino_perez_real_madrid+barcelona+wallpaper+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona+florentino_perez_real_madrid+barcelona+wallpaper+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona.jpg

Bertus

Borussia Dortmund have offered Marco Reus, who Barça is interested in, 10M euros per year. His contract expires in 2015 [bild]

In before Ryu reports that's false.

Just the last part makes me doubt it's a real quote since it's a misinformation. Sounds totally fake.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Madrid rags are running now with the story Flo is going to spend Di Maria's money on getting Reus.

I doubt it is true, but I'll say this, if Reus joins RM, he is about the dumbest mofo that ever lived.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
In before Ryu reports that's false.

Just the last part makes me doubt it's a real quote since it's a misinformation. Sounds totally fake.

Of course the last bit is lost in translation, but the rest of the information is correct, except that SportBild reported it, not Bild.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I doubt it is true, but I'll say this, if Reus joins RM, he is about the dumbest mofo that ever lived.

Rumors are that he didn't join Bayern 2 years ago because they couldn't offer him a starting spot. I doubt he'd go to Madrid. And by the same logic, I don't think he'd accept to come to Barca either (one can dream though :wub:).

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Rumors are that he didn't join Bayern 2 years ago because they couldn't offer him a starting spot. I doubt he'd go to Madrid. And by the same logic, I don't think he'd accept to come to Barca either (one can dream though :wub:).

I'd actually be a little worried if Barca got Reus. Not because of the player himself, he is outstanding and I wanted him a year ago certainly over Neymar. No, I'd be worried because getting Reus might be a small indication that the fools that run the club might be getting it into their heads to cash in on Messi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd actually be a little worried if Barca got Reus. Not because of the player himself, he is outstanding and I wanted him a year ago certainly over Neymar. No, I'd be worried because getting Reus might be a small indication that the fools that run the club might be getting it into their heads to cash in on Messi.

These guys will be gone if they sell Messi if he has a great season. Might even be gone before that if they get stuck in the Neymar tax case.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

They're not that stupid. They know the fans would burn them alive if Messi was sold.

JamDav1982

Would never happen.

Why would they cash in on him? They can already afford a new stadium without it and their egos want the new stadium to be their lasting legacy.

The Barca system means every single board is obsessed with their legacy and to sell Messi would have them out a job and the most hated in history.

It makes absolutely no sense to sell him and if they wanted to they could have played on his unhappiness at end of season, but they didnt they sought to make him happy again.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
They're not that stupid. They know the fans would burn them alive if Messi was sold.

What you say is logical, but I'm not so sure. These people are not operating under logic but greed, it seems. There's even a strong rumor they had small inquiries, even a poll among the board and socis, putting out fillers as to their thought on an eventual Messi sale.

I would be a little nervous is all.

JamDav1982

What you say is logical, but I'm not so sure. These people are not operating under logic but greed, it seems. There's even a strong rumor they had small inquiries, even a poll among the board and socis, putting out fillers as to their thought on an eventual Messi sale.

I would be a little nervous is all.

The rumors said that Messi was unhappy at the time and possibly wanting to leave.

Realistically they had to at least contemplate a future without him if he did indeed want to leave.

But at the end of the day they did everything they could to make him happy again and did not dwell on that unhappiness of Messi that they could have used if they wanted him sold.

Home of Barca Fans